The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother's Day Thread

3 posters

Go down

Mother's Day Thread Empty Mother's Day Thread

Post by DolFan 316 Sun May 14, 2023 9:18 am

Last night I made the stunning and brave decision to identify as a birthing person, so thanks everyone in advance for the well wishes Very Happy I don't know why I never thought to do this sooner. All these years of seeing the other...um...birthing people get so many presents and positive attention just for making that decision got me a bit jealous, so I figured why not? Cool I'm not actually getting any surgery though, all that genital mutilation stuff just sounds so gross, ya know? Also, I'm way too old for it (rim shot). Besides, I don't have to since in this glorious new world my feelings are facts Cool

But seriously, happy Mother's Day to all the moms worldwide, including you guys's cheers cheers cheers I got mine the usual cards (I'm REALLY big on cards, I even have card standards) and flowers. Hope you all are enjoying the special days I know you're treating your moms to!

DolFan 316

JMP and HalCHorn like this post

Back to top Go down

Mother's Day Thread Empty Re: Mother's Day Thread

Post by JMP Mon May 15, 2023 9:32 am

Hope everyone enjoyed the day yesterday!

We didn't do anything special because my daughter had a soccer game all the way in Queens, which is over an hour away. We stopped by my parents' house on the way to the game, so I at least got to see my mom for a half hour, but otherwise it was sitting in round-trip traffic, watching soccer, and getting home after 7 PM! LOL

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon May 15, 2023 7:16 pm

JMP wrote:Hope everyone enjoyed the day yesterday!

We didn't do anything special because my daughter had a soccer game all the way in Queens, which is over an hour away.  We stopped by my parents' house on the way to the game, so I at least got to see my mom for a half hour, but otherwise it was sitting in round-trip traffic, watching soccer, and getting home after 7 PM!  LOL

I keep forgetting how you big city guys can drive an hour and still be in the same locality, more or less. When I drive an hour it's from town A to town B with highway and maybe 1-2 other towns in between. I did get a taste of that during my brief time living in south Florida when I'd start in one town and suddenly be in another without even knowing it because it was all buildings the whole way. Shocked

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon May 15, 2023 8:54 pm

Well, Queens is like a different planet compared to where I live! Very Happy

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by finskev Tue May 16, 2023 11:09 am

Mother's Day is a 50/50 Day, Had a Great Day with My Wife but My Mother passed when I was 18. Wife wanted to see 45th Anniversary of Grease at the Movies. It was Cool watching on Big Screen and of Course I'm thinking 5 of Main Actors are Deceased Now.

finskev

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down