The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indiana Jones and the dial of Dolphins

2 posters

Go down

Indiana Jones and the dial of Dolphins Empty Indiana Jones and the dial of Dolphins

Post by CarsonChris Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:54 am

I went to see the movie last night and one of the prominent characters was wearing a Bob Griese shirt/jersey #12 almost the entire movie. Always enjoy tying Dolphins history to history!

CarsonChris

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Indiana Jones and the dial of Dolphins Empty Re: Indiana Jones and the dial of Dolphins

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:34 pm

I keep hearing that movie's a woke piece of trash, so I'm shocked you of all people would see it Shocked Were you forced or coerced in any way? scratch

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Indiana Jones and the dial of Dolphins Empty Re: Indiana Jones and the dial of Dolphins

Post by CarsonChris Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:38 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:I keep hearing that movie's a woke piece of trash, so I'm shocked you of all people would see it Shocked Were you forced or coerced in any way? scratch

I wouldn't call it woke. Just a Disney movie trying to portray a woman as strong like they try in most of their movies. She comes off as a greedy woman that only cares about money. Not really what I would call strong or sexy.

CarsonChris

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:32 pm

Ah yes, the good ol' Mary Sue. Yes the "strong female character" has been done to death so much there's a term for it. Also, before this year that was considered woke before wokeness decided to crank things up a notch or three.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CommonMarySueTraits

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down