The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACHANE INACTIVE FOR WEEK 1

4 posters

Go down

ACHANE INACTIVE FOR WEEK 1 Empty ACHANE INACTIVE FOR WEEK 1

Post by finfanatic Sun 10 Sep 2023, 10:37 am

Seems his shoulder is still giving problems?

Mostert, Brooks, and a banged up Ahmed are the RBs!

Maybe this explains the interest in Cook and Taylor?

I am expecting the gameplan to look like last years and if the Phins do not get Bama-Tua who knows?

finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

ACHANE INACTIVE FOR WEEK 1 Empty Re: ACHANE INACTIVE FOR WEEK 1

Post by white1 Sun 10 Sep 2023, 11:19 am

I expect a different game plan today from Miami.

They have to know the Chargers are going to take away the middle of the field, because we haven't proven we can run an effective offense against that gameplan.

I am expecting more power running, screen plays, short yardage "jumbo" type packages, and play action deep shots - probably to Hill and/or Waddle down the sideline. We will test the middle that Tua favors, but only as a threat and balance to the rest of the plan.

Fangio's defense will be interesting to watch. Looking forward to the personnel alignments and coverages we see him deploy.

Finally, I'll be on tape delay due to sons lacrosse game - will post later - and GO FINS!
white1
white1

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun 10 Sep 2023, 8:38 pm

white1 wrote:Finally, I'll be on tape delay due to sons lacrosse game - will post later - and GO FINS!

My nephews play lacrosse! Or at least they used to, I'll have to check on that.

Also, this is why I never ever wanted the Fins to draft Achane. He's a useless shrimp who like most Grier picks won't end up contributing much of anything.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun 10 Sep 2023, 9:06 pm

finfanatic wrote:

I am expecting the gameplan to look like last years and if the Phins do not get Bama-Tua who knows?

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!

It was like McD said, "OK, you took the middle of the field away last time. We don't care - we're going to take it back today." McD is a stubborn bastard, sometimes to his detriment, but today he just kept working the middle of the field over and over and over, and Tua destroyed that defense. It did look a lot like last year's plan - but fortunately, VERY different results!

And yes, this was a Bama-Tua performance: make a couple of ugly mistakes, and then wipe it all away by stepping up in crunch time.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down