The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official In Your F*cking FACE Bills Thread

5 posters

Go down

Official In Your F*cking FACE Bills Thread Empty Official In Your F*cking FACE Bills Thread

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:47 pm

HAHA, THE MADDEN COVER CURSE STRIKES YET AGAIN!!! BILLS MAFIA ON SUICIDE WATCH!!! NFL HOLDING A EMERGENCY MEETING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO RIG THE SEASON SO THEIR BELOVED BILLS CAN FALL SHORT AGAIN ANYWAY!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

But...but...I thought Allen was supposed to be the Bestest QB ever and Tua was supposed to suck! Laughing Laughing Laughing

(Yes, I've officially moved on from bashing and trashing Herbert, now it's Joshie boy's turn Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Official In Your F*cking FACE Bills Thread Empty Re: Official In Your F*cking FACE Bills Thread

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:02 am

BTW over twice as many pass plays as run plays (counting sacks)? Looks like the Same Old Bills to me! And whaddayaknow, it doesn't seem to work as well when THEY do it, probably because Josh Allen is overrated as FUUUUUUCK Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Also, he's now 0-5 in OT games, including playoffs. Maybe the NFL can change the rules yet again so their darling Bills always start OT with a two score lead, or something Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Official In Your F*cking FACE Bills Thread Empty Re: Official In Your F*cking FACE Bills Thread

Post by JMP Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:04 am

The Bills are up by 10, Rodgers is out of the game, all they have to do is coast to victory, right?

Nope - Lil' Joshy has to start throwing bombs all over the field (to the wrong team) and trying to run for yardage after a fumbled snap. Allen must be dumb as a bag of rocks - that's the only explanation I have for why he would be so and careless with the football in game they had all but wrapped up. They were shredding the Jets with short/intermediate passes - why is he throwing low-percentage jump balls downfield and constantly taking huge hits with reckless runs?

Josh Allen is trending downward, and while I don't wish injuries on anyone I think it's just a matter of time till he gets a serious injury with the way he gives up his body all game long.

On Good Morning Football, they say "Week 1 is a liar" because everyone overreacts to what happens - but in this case, I think the Bills are in trouble. Sure, they'll be in the mix at the end - but they are a paper tiger. Good defense, but all they have on offense is Diggs - with an otherwise-terrible WR corps, weak RB room, and a QB that can't get out of his own way.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:08 am

JMP wrote:The Bills are up by 10, Rodgers is out of the game, all they have to do is coast to victory, right?  

Nope - Lil' Joshy has to start throwing bombs all over the field (to the wrong team) and trying to run for yardage after a fumbled snap.  Allen must be dumb as a bag of rocks - that's the only explanation I have for why he would be so and careless with the football in game they had all but wrapped up.  They were shredding the Jets with short/intermediate passes - why is he throwing low-percentage jump balls downfield and constantly taking huge hits with reckless runs?

Josh Allen is trending downward, and while I don't wish injuries on anyone I think it's just a matter of time till he gets a serious injury with the way he gives up his body all game long.

On Good Morning Football, they say "Week 1 is a liar" because everyone overreacts to what happens - but in this case, I think the Bills are in trouble.  Sure, they'll be in the mix at the end - but they are a paper tiger.  Good defense, but all they have on offense is Diggs - with an otherwise-terrible WR corps, weak RB room, and a QB that can't get out of his own way.

For years now I've looked at their roster and could never understand how they could play so well since it always looks barely more talented than this team's. Then again maybe that's why they tend to get exposed in the playoffs time and again. If people around here are freaking out about McDaniel not calling run plays, I wonder what they think about Barfalo players not named Josh Allen running only 16 times or so? scratch

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:13 am

i went to bed shortly after halftime thinking there is no way the Bills could let that one slip away. WOW!!

i did notice that Diggs seemed like he was about to implode every time the ball wasn't thrown to him (he got Tyreek envy) and once he seemed to purposely cut his route short so he could be in the spot where the ball was supposed to be thrown (Davis was the intended target not Diggs). he also seemed to give little to no effort in downfield blocking on some of those runs and short passes.

were any of those forced, unnecessary throws down field intended for Diggs - in a backfired attempt to appease him?

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:17 am

mercury22nathan wrote:i went to bed shortly after halftime thinking there is no way the Bills could let that one slip away.  WOW!!

i did notice that Diggs seemed like he was about to implode every time the ball wasn't thrown to him (he got Tyreek envy) and once he seemed to purposely cut his route short so he could be in the spot where the ball was supposed to be thrown (Davis was the intended target not Diggs).  he also seemed to give little to no effort in downfield blocking on some of those runs and short passes.

were any of those forced, unnecessary throws down field intended for Diggs - in a backfired attempt to appease him?

So you're thinking there may be an impending Diggs-Allen feud? You've got ME convinced! Oh PLEASE let it happen!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Seriously, as much as I've ragged and bagged on Herbert lately at least he's not a world-class jerkass like Allen...and Diggs makes Allen look like Gandhi! Laughing Laughing Laughing

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:18 am

oh, and while he's a very good player, Milano (the one who got away with unnecessary roughness by purposely spinning Tua to the ground after the whistle) seems like a classless ass. i wonder wonder he said to Wilson after the interception...which of course got flagged (but not the late hit on Tua).

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:25 am

mercury22nathan wrote:oh, and while he's a very good player, Milano (the one who got away with unnecessary roughness by purposely spinning Tua to the ground after the whistle) seems like a classless ass.  i wonder wonder he said to Wilson after the interception...which of course got flagged (but not the late hit on Tua).

I'm hoping that and the ignoring of the tripping on the game winning punt return is a sign the NFL has turned their backs on the Bills for failing them one to many times. Without the NFL's favor they might actually miss the playoffs! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:34 am

Yeah, Matt Milano is a Grade A Asshole. Really good player, but just a piece of crap.

On Lil' Joshy's INTs, the first was intended for Deonte Harty, the second for Diggs, and the third for Gabe Davis. On that third INT, Diggs appeared to be wide open, for what it's worth.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:40 am

Tua 28 completions 45 attempts 466 yards 3 TDs one INT 10.4 yards per attempt.

Allen 29 completions 41 attempts 236 yards one TD 3 INTs 5.8 yards per attempt.

Tua 4th in passer rating. Allen 28th.

Any questions? Cool

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:05 am

DolFan 316 wrote:Tua 28 completions 45 attempts 466 yards 3 TDs one INT 10.4 yards per attempt.

Allen 29 completions 41 attempts 236 yards one TD 3 INTs 5.8 yards per attempt.

Tua 4th in passer rating. Allen 28th.

Any questions? Cool

cheers cheers cheers

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:17 am

You know Allen will bounce back with a great game.

I will agree though, there does seem to be SOMETHING WRONG with the Bills. The team chemistry, the coaching, something ain't right and I dearly hope it all comes out and the team implodes and spews rotten egg smell everywhere!!

Milano - the one that really pissed me off enough to take a sucker punch at Milano and then run like a frightened school girl... was that borderline call when he smacked Skylar right on the out of bounds line in the playoff game. If that had been Josh Allen, the refs would have called for the death penalty, but those sorry biased bastards didn't even flinch.

And I really agree... take week one with a grain of salt or two.

Like smacking on DT Wilkins poor play. He didn't play ANY in the preseason. He is going to have to play himself back into game shape IMO. No Offensive or Defensive Lineman can go out and play there best without some live action reps in preseason IMO.
finfanatic
finfanatic

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:35 pm

Obviously the loss of FAU great Devin Singletary has disrupted the Bills great deal. Official In Your F*cking FACE Bills Thread 1f600

HalCHorn

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down