The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Time Battle Of The Baddies Next Week

Go down

All-Time Battle Of The Baddies Next Week Empty All-Time Battle Of The Baddies Next Week

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:19 pm

It's Broncos VS Bears, the resistable force VS the movable object. The team that gave up 70 points VS the team with Justin Fields at QB. The sheer suckitude of this one might cause a universe-ending rip in the space-time continuum. If you're a fan, why would you EVER even THINK about spending money to attend THIS turkey in person???

EDIT: It really is as bad as I thought! Even after losing by 50 the Broncos STILL don't have the league's worst point differential--the Bears do.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

All-Time Battle Of The Baddies Next Week Empty Re: All-Time Battle Of The Baddies Next Week

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:41 am

Just as I thought, the Broncos won a close game. I also thought they had a great chance of beating the Jets as well but now I'm not nearly as sure about that.

But imagine if they do and the Fins lose again and all of a sudden the team that got 70 dropped on them by the Fins is just one game behind them...

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down