The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter Schrager's Latest Mock...

2 posters

Go down

Peter Schrager's Latest Mock... Empty Peter Schrager's Latest Mock...

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:22 pm

He's got Verse falling all the way to 21 Shocked where the Fins take him, with DeJean being taken by Philly at 22, as I've suspected for a while. FYI Graham Barton goes to the Cards at 26.

Go to 16:24 to see if you want to skip the usual blathering and Bowers getting mocked to the Jets for the umpteenth time.

What do you guys think? Would you be happy with this?

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Peter Schrager's Latest Mock... Empty Re: Peter Schrager's Latest Mock...

Post by JMP Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:35 pm

I'd definitely take Verse at 21. He's a beast.

Although I do have to say that I'm warming up to the idea of DeJean at 21...but if Verse is there I'd take him over DeJean.

Bowers to the Jets just makes too much sense...hard for me to imagine them not taking him if he's there.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:45 pm

Mel Kiper's 2-round mock from 3 days ago, presented by some Asian looking dude for some reason. He's also got them taking Verse at 21, with DeJean going to the Jags at 17 Shocked and Barton to the Steelers at 20 Shocked Shocked so under those circumstances and with Latu gone as well I'd be overjoyed with Verse. Then at 55 he's get them taking Christian Haynes over Cooper Beebe, which I don't necessarily agree with. Grier damn well better be right if that's what he actually does. It's presented in 5-pick blocks so you can easily skip around, but I'm warning you now, do NOT look at who the Jets, Pats and Bills are drafting. It's almost enough to make me want to go CB with the first pick  affraid  affraid  affraid

Almost. I haven't gone completely insane...

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down