The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolphins VS Raven preview

4 posters

Go down

Dolphins VS Raven preview Empty Dolphins VS Raven preview

Post by rightchea Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:25 pm

I have never been this excited to see a Dolphins game in a long long time. Probably when I was like 8 or 9

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Dolphins VS Raven preview Empty Re: Dolphins VS Raven preview

Post by Birdmond Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:55 am

I agree on the excitement level. I'd like to thank Gase for making NFL games meaningful for me in December for the first time in a long time. I'm also happy to gave Albert and Tunsil back.

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:56 am

Our chances improve greatly with Albert and Tunsil on the line.

Of course, neither will be 100% but given the history with Gase, he typically holds guys out unless convinced they can go full speed in game action.

white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:28 am

I'm not feeling this one.  23-13 Ravens.

I'm definitely excited for the game and it's amazing to be where we are in December...but I think the ride stops here.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdmond Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:00 pm

It's possible our defensive line dominates their OL. That's really my only hope. That and maybe a big day from Drake or Grant on returns.

I'm thinking the difference will be they have the better kicker. I still can't shake the pessimistic outlook.

Ravens 12
Dolphins 6

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:01 pm

I'd feel a helluva lot better if Pouncey was playing.  Without Pouncey, we simply cannot run the ball at all.  Having a one-dimensional offense against a D like the Ravens is a scary prospect.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdmond Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:24 pm

JMP wrote:I'd feel a helluva lot better if Pouncey was playing.  Without Pouncey, we simply cannot run the ball at all.  Having a one-dimensional offense against a D like the Ravens is a scary prospect.

Yeah I think the Ravens D is a bit overrated. Dallas toyed with them. To be great you can't be nobody's bitch.

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:58 am

Birdmond wrote:
JMP wrote:I'd feel a helluva lot better if Pouncey was playing.  Without Pouncey, we simply cannot run the ball at all.  Having a one-dimensional offense against a D like the Ravens is a scary prospect.

Yeah I think the Ravens D is a bit overrated.  Dallas toyed with them.  To be great you can't be nobody's bitch.  

True, but Dallas beats up on almost everyone they play. And the Ravens didn't have Dumervil or Jimmy Smith in that game...both will play against the Phins.

I don't think the Ravens are a great team by any stretch, but I think the things they do well make this game a poor matchup for the Phins. I wouldn't be surprised by a Dolphin win, but my gut tells me this is a loss.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down