The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions: Dolphins at Bengals

+4
finfanatic
JMP
DolFan 316
mercury22nathan
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Predictions:  Dolphins at Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions: Dolphins at Bengals

Post by white1 Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:00 am

I wasn't so lucky. I spent the weekend in Montauk, and got home to find that my DVR recorded the game in full, in all it's shit-stained glory. And like a fool, I watched the whole damn thing.

HAHA! Indeed. Trust me, I was headed down that very same path like the damned fool I am. I thank God for intervening and saving me the pain, frustration and humiliation of this melt down defeat.

LOL Not yet...they're up now.

As usual, great job on the write up. I'm thinking we are witnessing the sunset of the "Tannehill Era". Time will tell if the entire front office suffers from his failure...
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Predictions:  Dolphins at Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions: Dolphins at Bengals

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:14 am

white1 wrote:
I wasn't so lucky. I spent the weekend in Montauk, and got home to find that my DVR recorded the game in full, in all it's shit-stained glory. And like a fool, I watched the whole damn thing.

HAHA! Indeed.  Trust me, I was headed down that very same path like the damned fool I am.  I thank God for intervening and saving me the pain, frustration and humiliation of this melt down defeat.

I slept like a log all day and woke up between 4 and 5. That's my usual Sunday routine. Cool

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2