The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name your favorite 5 Dolphins players of all time

+8
finfanatic
rightchea
Degarmo
HalCHorn
mercury22nathan
DolFan 316
JMP
CarsonChris
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Name your favorite 5 Dolphins players of all time - Page 2 Empty Re: Name your favorite 5 Dolphins players of all time

Post by HalCHorn Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:15 pm

Was hard for me to stop at 5. Really wish I'd had room for Bob Baumhower or Nat Moore.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Name your favorite 5 Dolphins players of all time - Page 2 Empty Re: Name your favorite 5 Dolphins players of all time

Post by Killah Sith Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:41 pm

Limiting it to players since I started following the team. Note: Outside Marino and Nathan, maybe Zach, this could change on a daily basis.

Dan Marino
Tony Nathan
Zach Thomas
OJ McDuffie
Bryan Cox

Honorable Mention: Ferrell Edmunds because he kicked ass on Super Tecmo Bowl to the point my friends hated him and consider him a legit Hall of Famer.

Killah Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:57 pm

Killah Sith wrote:Honorable Mention: Ferrell Edmunds because he kicked ass on Super Tecmo Bowl to the point my friends hated him and consider him a legit Hall of Famer.

LMAO!!! I had totally forgotten about you telling me about that! Laughing Laughing Laughing Glad you are well cheers cheers cheers

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Killah Sith Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:54 am

DolFan 316 wrote:
Killah Sith wrote:Honorable Mention: Ferrell Edmunds because he kicked ass on Super Tecmo Bowl to the point my friends hated him and consider him a legit Hall of Famer.

LMAO!!! I had totally forgotten about you telling me about that! Laughing Laughing Laughing Glad you are well cheers cheers cheers

He is still known in northern Missouri as "Fucking" Ferrell Edmunds. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Killah Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2