The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somehow someway we must get Brady

3 posters

Go down

Somehow someway we must get Brady  Empty Somehow someway we must get Brady

Post by CarsonChris Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:29 am

Joe Brady, LSU’s coach that brought New Orleans offensive system to the Tigers.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Somehow someway we must get Brady  Empty Re: Somehow someway we must get Brady

Post by JMP Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:04 am

Brady did a helluva job this season. But he's only 30 years old and doesn't have much coaching experience. He signed a 3-year contract extension with LSU, so I think he stays there for now and continues to develop his skills. I don't even know if he can call plays.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:58 pm

If Brady wasn't calling plays, then what was he doing up there in the coaches' box all night? scratch

But yeah, I do agree that we need to see how he does with a non-Burrow QB first. Speaking of that, can you imagine the poor guy who has to follow THAT up? Shocked I'll be honest, I wouldn't do it. I'd refuse and go somewhere else. You NEVER want to be the immediate successor to a legend.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:07 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:If Brady wasn't calling plays, then what was he doing up there in the coaches' box all night? scratch

LSU's offensive coordinator is Steve Ensminger, and as far as I know he is the play caller. Brady's title is "passing game coordinator/wide receivers coach". I'm sure he helps install the gameplan, but beyond that I don't know what his game-day responsibilities actually are.

DolFan 316 wrote:But yeah, I do agree that we need to see how he does with a non-Burrow QB first. Speaking of that, can you imagine the poor guy who has to follow THAT up? Shocked I'll be honest, I wouldn't do it. I'd refuse and go somewhere else. You NEVER want to be the immediate successor to a legend.

Agreed. Myles Brennan is Burrow's heir apparent...a tough spot for him for sure. Impossible to live up to Burrow's legacy.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:15 pm

Well, I got that one wrong. Joe Brady is going to the Carolina Panthers to be their OC.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down