The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaccine and Covid.

+4
DolFan 316
CarsonChris
Degarmo
JEGnj
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vaccine and Covid.  Empty Vaccine and Covid.

Post by JEGnj Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:27 pm

I had the J&J vaccine and today tested positive from contact tracing. So far only mild symptoms.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Vaccine and Covid.  Empty Re: Vaccine and Covid.

Post by Degarmo Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:21 pm

J&J is less effective at beating back the disease, but it will keep you out of the hospital. I wish you a speedy recovery!

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:42 pm

I haven't taken the Fauci Ouchy. Not sure if o feel like injecting something into my body that doesn't have a historical track record with no means of suing if it causes an adverse effect.

CarsonChris

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:48 pm

I will fucking die before I take the jab. Completely serious. I do not and will never consent to tyranny.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:26 pm

Since the CDC basically admitted that the PCR test is somewhere between unreliable and worthless last week, why is it still being used?

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:23 am

HalCHorn wrote:Since the CDC basically admitted that the PCR test is somewhere between unreliable and worthless last week, why is it still being used?

I was exposed last Monday at work. My work made me go test. The test results weren't conclusive so I had to test again. To me it's really a yes or no answer. Not maybe you do, maybe you don't.

Hope you feel okay Jevni.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:19 am

The current vaccine is already useless against the Delta strain and any new strains going forward, which is why lockdowns have made a comeback. There is also increasing evidence that they don't even work that well against the original strain, vaxxed people are now getting infected left and right. Some people have even died after taking it. From a health and safety standpoint there is no reason or benefit for it whatsoever. And now the people who got it are already being told they have to take booster shots! Hope you guys are ready for a literal endless cycle of "booster shots" and "new strains" that won't end until you die. And of course people like me will be blamed when (not if but when) infection rates keep spiking despite billions supposedly being "protected".

But it should be obvious by now this isn't about your health and safety and never was. From the very start it was about dominance and control. I was told LAST April that COVID is an acronym for Certificate Of Vaccination ID. Last. April. This has all been planned for a long time. I believe it would've been done years sooner had Hillary won the previous election but Trump foiled the plan temporarily so he had to be gotten rid of. Remember when Trump somehow got infected? That was an assassination attempt.

This BTW is just step one. Step two will be mandatory hand chip implants. You'll be told this is for "contact tracing" to track who gets infected and where "for the greater good" but in reality it'll just be a means to track your location 24/7. You go out into the middle of nowhere, the government will know exactly where you are.

If you're not familiar with the term Great Reset, then get familiar NOW. The so-called "global elites" want you outta here. For the good of the planet. Rolling Eyes

Also, when you experience physical death you're not totally annihilated forever. Your soul simply moves on to the non-physical world (a far better place than this one) for a while until coming back in a new body. The global communist cabal knows this, which is why they've tried so hard to convince you this is your only shot at existence. If you believe you have just this one life and that's it, then you become full of fear and much easier to control and manipulate. You start doing things like giving up all your rights over a virus with a 99% survival rate, among other things. And the worst part is, absolutely none of this "protection" they say you'll have if you just do what you're told will protect you from anything. Most people are still going to be killed off by the planned global food shortages, the state-sponsored criminal mobs, the newer, deadlier virus strains (Fauci has already predicted this, makes you wonder how he knows, hmm) and of course stuff like cancer will still exist--and be more prevalent thanks to the unprecedentedly dangerous radiation now being churned out by 5G towers.

The good news is, if you make the proper choices now (choosing freedom is a start) then your next lifetimes will be far better than the people who have chosen to give away their free will forever. You don't even wanna know what their future will be like.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:23 am

One more thing. Obama just recently had a huge birthday party in which everyone in attendance was maskless. Andrew Cuomo just had to resign for sexually assaulting his female staffers. Biden recently and openly defied a Supreme Court ruling. These are the people who expect me to follow their orders???

HA!!!

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:29 am

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:54 pm

Companies now requiring employees who WORK FROM HOME to take the jab or be fired. During a worker shortage so unprecedentedly severe that these same companies are literally begging people to work for them.

Every time I think the world couldn't possibly get more stupid I'm proven wrong.

I still have your e-mails so when I check out, hopefully I'll be able to let you know. It won't be too much longer.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:32 pm

There's no worker shortage for companies that are paying well.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:45 pm

No taste and smell is just craziness.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:18 am

JEGnj wrote:No taste and smell is just craziness.

For guys who's wives can't cook it might be a good thing😂

Hope you're feeling alright!

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:03 pm

Hope you recover quickly Jegni.
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:18 pm

Just need to break the fever and couch. We were going to Wildwood next week so need to cancel.

Food is just mush in my mouth.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:31 pm

JEGnj wrote:Just need to break the fever and couch. We were going to Wildwood next week so need to cancel.

Food is just mush in my mouth.

If this is the worst that happens to you then you'll be just fine.

I actually had a cold for at least 2 weeks back in late May/early June of 2019 that was so bad both my eyes turned solid red for a few days, I kid you not. I could see just fine, but all the blood vessels in them burst. I had the coughing, the sore throat, my nose was running like it was in a marathon (went through probably 6-7 rolls of paper towels because kleenex doesn't do it for me), the whole bit. I just couldn't shake it. Now I wonder if somehow I had a year-early version of the virus.

Don't think of this as bad, think of it as your chance to finally start eating all those foods that are healthy for you but you couldn't stand the taste of before Razz

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:38 pm

I just want to clear up a misconception some of you might have right now. JEGnj is still cool with me. I haven't turned on him any more than I turned on my mom and sister who also took the jab. I'm not that kinda guy.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:53 pm

And now with that out of the way, here's a song I made up, to the tune of Ghostbusters.

(Ahem.)

If there's something strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call? VAX BUSTERS!!!

If there's tyranny, and it don't look good, who you gonna call? VAX BUSTERS!!!

(Music.) I ain't takin' no jab. I ain't takin' no jab.

If the far left crowd's filling you with dread, who can you call? VAX BUSTERS!!!

You'll be wearing a mask, even in your bed. Who you gonna call? VAX BUSTERS!!!

(Music.) I ain't takin' no jab. I ain't takin' no jab.

If you're all alone, pick up the phone. And call...VAX BUSTERS!!!

I ain't takin' no jab. I hear it likes the kids. I ain't takin' no jab. YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!

Who you gonna call? VAX BUSTERS!!!

In a lab was made a freaky jab, baby. You better call VAX BUSTERS!!!

Let me tell you something. Freedom makes me feel good!!!

I ain't takin' no jab. I ain't takin' no jab.

Don't get the vax alone, oh no!

When it comes to your door, unless you just want some more, I think you better call VAX BUSTERS!!!

Who you gonna call? VAX BUSTERS!!! Louder! VAX BUSTERS!!!

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:35 pm

Lmao.

My gf is very much a believer in all the BS. Her friend got Covid, then vaxed, now has Covid again.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:01 pm

I got it and I've been dealing with side effects for months. I'm one of the unlucky ones that had the "spike protein reaction". I'll be okay for awhile, then crushing fatigue, intestinal issues, chills, low fever, the works. Lasts a few days, and then I'm fine again. What a killer way to live!

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:14 pm

Degarmo wrote:I got it and I've been dealing with side effects for months.  I'm one of the unlucky ones that had the "spike protein reaction".  I'll be okay for awhile, then crushing fatigue, intestinal issues, chills, low fever, the works.  Lasts a few days, and then I'm fine again.  What a killer way to live!

Look on the bright side, at least you won't die from a virus with a 99% survival rate or its even less deadly Delta variant! Very Happy

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:05 pm

Also, since I've proven I'm a good follower, I won't be on the first list for "voluntary nonvaccinated quarantine" camps.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:09 pm

I thought this was a good read, and I respect the website as a source.

Sharing the information, do with it what you will - I have no agenda Smile

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/still-unsure-about-getting-the-covid-19-vaccine-start-here/

white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:28 pm

Biden about to make people take the jab just to drive from on place to another. For your own good of course...

This is the most blatant attempt at worldwide tyranny humanity has ever seen. There's simply no other way to describe it. Submit to our experimental drug that won't even solve the issue we told you it would, might even kill you, doesn't exempt you from lockdowns and doesn't stop you from infecting anyone else, or lose all your rights forever.

Again, LAST APRIL I was told that this would happen. All of this is a plan for the global enslavement of humanity. Period. Full stop. It doesn't even matter if you comply now, you'll just keep being forced to comply with more and more and more "mandates" the rest of your life anyway. It literally is not going to stop.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:35 pm

Also, the medical industry has become just as corrupted as every other societal institution. They aren't interested in your health at all. Like everyone else, they'll only tell you what the global communist cabal wants you to hear even if it's in complete defiance of actual science. I've been seeing a rash of ads urging people to get vaccinated for multiple other things now. Meningitis, shingles, tetanus, whatever. They just want to stick a needle in you for any old reason these days.

It was established at the Nuremburg Trials after World War II that giving people injections without their consent is a violation of international law BTW. Something to do with Jews and concentration camps. Just wanted you guys to know that. It is literally illegal to force anybody to take this vaccine.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next