The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covid lost growing.

4 posters

Go down

Covid lost growing.  Empty Covid lost growing.

Post by CarsonChris Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:47 pm

All running backs and now Jevon Holland. Looks like a pandemic of the vaccinated to me.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Covid lost growing.  Empty Re: Covid lost growing.

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:11 pm

CarsonChris wrote:All running backs and now Jevon Holland. Looks like a pandemic of the vaccinated to me.

Are we sure they're all vaxxed? Has that been confirmed?

It would be SO Dolphins to have to actually forfeit a game coming off a BYE because the whole team *somehow* got infected despite being fully vaxxed.

It would also be SO media to somehow blame this on unvaxxed Trump supporters.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:29 pm

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:39 pm

CarsonChris wrote:37 vaccinated players test positive today across the NFL.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32861803/sources-nfl-37-positive-covid-19-tests-monday

I'm genuinely amazed this was even reported at all. I guess even the modern media figured they had to before people started asking why all these guys were listed on the official injury reports.

Still waiting for Florio to blame all of this on unvaxxed players, or call anyone who points how how useless the vaccine is as a "conspiracy theorist". I know it's coming.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:19 am

Damn, Holland is a big loss. I know it's "just the Jets", but every game is ultra-important right now.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:30 pm

There's something like 60-70 players out with Covid this week. Please explain why teams don't get a big fine? Why the double standard of vaccinated vs unvaccinated?

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:57 pm

CarsonChris wrote:There's something like 60-70 players out with Covid this week. Please explain why teams don't get a big fine? Why the double standard of vaccinated vs unvaccinated?

Even worse, the NFL has responded to all these vaxxed players still getting infected and infecting others by...mandating that all "Tier 1 and 2 employees" (whatever that means) to get a booster shot by Dec 27. But the players (you know, the ones getting and spreading the virus) don't have to. Read that last bit again. Yet more proof that we are living in the end times.

I'm rooting for at least some of these coaches, etc. to refuse just so the NFL is forced to fire them and they can sue, since a federal judge has declared vaccine mandates illegal. I'll bet not a single one of them will have the guts, though. They don't realize that if all or even most of them put their foot down and said no, the NFL would back off.

That's going to be the narrative for everybody BTW. Vaccines not doing squat to prevent infection? That's proof you MUST take booster shots! Mandate mandate mandate!!! Oh, and everyone still has to wear masks too!!!

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:56 pm

Hey look, Doaks is now on the list too!

https://www.si.com/nfl/dolphins/news/miami-dolphins-still-having-to-make-moves-at-the-running-back-position

Imagine that, absolutely NONE of this mask and vaccine and protocol stuff actually works. So of course the solution is even more restrictions, right? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I WANT this game to be cancelled now, just to embarrass the NFL and force people to wake up and realize what a sham and a scam this all is. It's not like this team's going to win anyway.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:05 pm

Tomorrow Tua and half the starting D will suddenly be declared to have tested positive, just you wait. Not even joking.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:17 am

getting 2 players back.

Dolphins running backs Myles Gaskin and Salvon Ahmed have cleared COVID-19 protocol and will be available to practice on Friday, coach Brian Flores said Friday morning.

After watching them in practice, the Dolphins then will decide whether to remove them from the COVID-19 list and play them on Sunday against the Jets.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dolphins-two-players-back-covid-160345547.html

maybe.

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:19 am

The NFL has moved some games until Tuesday due to the amount of players with Covid. The clot shot works though!

CarsonChris

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down