The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covid 19 list

5 posters

Go down

Covid 19 list Empty Covid 19 list

Post by CarsonChris Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:31 am

Austin Jackson and Adam Shaheen both end up on the Covid list. The pro vaxer's are all giddy about Shaheen but why is Jackson on the list if vaccines work?

CarsonChris

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Covid 19 list Empty Re: Covid 19 list

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:33 pm

I figured somebody would post this eventually. I just didn't feel like it.

Mark my words, the testing is rigged so that non-vaxxed players will somehow be "positive" every other week. The 10-day mandated absence for non-vaxxed players is yet more evidence that none of this has anything to do with health, since I've not been told anything about vaxxed people being infected for less time. It's obvious discrimination but nobody's going to ever have the balls to sue.

At any rate I applaud Shaheen for standing firm, he's obviously got the same sources I do about all this. I heard he's not even showing any symptoms which goes against the new narrative that all unvaxxed people somehow get deathly ill and nobody who's taken the jab ever does. We're just supposed to ignore that last year around half of all people who tested positive had no symptoms with no vaccine.

I can't even visit PFT anymore, that site disgusts and offends me.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:26 pm

CarsonChris wrote:The pro vaxer's are all giddy about Shaheen but why is Jackson on the list if vaccines work?

You can still get Covid if you were vaxxed. The difference is, you typically get a milder case if you were vaxxed than if you weren't. Everyone reacts differently, of course, so you never really know - too many factors involved to say anything definitively.

Anyway, if Jackson can't play against the Pats I'd like to see what Greg Little can do at LT.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:53 pm

JMP wrote:You can still get Covid if you were vaxxed.  The difference is, you typically get a milder case if you were vaxxed than if you weren't.  Everyone reacts differently, of course, so you never really know - too many factors involved to say anything definitively.

I have never heard anything about vaxxed people actually being infected for a shorter period of time than the unvaxxed though. Last year every infected person was quarantined 2 weeks, period. Am I to understand that vaxxed people are now quarantined less long than unvaxxed? Am I the only one wondering why nobody's making the connection between there being more infected people than even last year after most people have taken the jab? There's no way that can possibly be a coincidence. All I hear is people yammering on about unvaxxed people taking up hospital space, because apparently now having to be in a hospital is bad and wrong after the media last year predicted that every hospital would be filled to capacity, and exactly the opposite was true. And yes, there is no point in anyone taking a vaccine that doesn't keep you from getting the disease it's supposed to be for. Imagine if the polio vaccine worked that way. Or the smallpox vaccine.

Anyway, if Jackson can't play against the Pats I'd like to see what Greg Little can do at LT.

Jackson being out is a blessing in disguise IMO and if Little is even average that should be enough to cost Jackson his starting job.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:17 pm

Basically, no Covid policy anywhere makes any sense at this point.  And the Covidians really hit a low point this weekend by taking that bullshit Oklahoma story about hospitals being overwhelmed with people sick from Ivermectin and running with it.  Just embarrassing.  Actual journalism only exists in non-legacy media these days.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:47 am

HalCHorn wrote:Basically, no Covid policy anywhere makes any sense at this point.  And the Covidians really hit a low point this weekend by taking that bullshit Oklahoma story about hospitals being overwhelmed with people sick from Ivermectin and running with it.  Just embarrassing.  Actual journalism only exists in non-legacy media these days.

Great post!

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:14 am

Well, it sounds like Little was not at practice yesterday...or at least, the portion of practice that was open to the. If Little is also out, we have to hope Eich is healthy enough to play.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:43 am

DolFan 316 wrote:
I have never heard anything about vaxxed people actually being infected for a shorter period of time than the unvaxxed though. Last year every infected person was quarantined 2 weeks, period. Am I to understand that vaxxed people are now quarantined less long than unvaxxed?

As far as the NFL goes, I think unvaxxed players do have to quarantine longer than vaxxed players.

But in the "real world" the quarantine is 10 days whether you are vaxxed or not - at least where I live. My family and I were just at a walk-in clinic yesterday to get tested because my wife was feeling ill. She tested positive for Covid, and my daughter and I were both negative. The doctor told all 3 of us to quarantine for 10 days. My wife and I are vaxxed, my daughter is not.

DolFan 316 wrote:Am I the only one wondering why nobody's making the connection between there being more infected people than even last year after most people have taken the jab? There's no way that can possibly be a coincidence. All I hear is people yammering on about unvaxxed people taking up hospital space, because apparently now having to be in a hospital is bad and wrong after the media last year predicted that every hospital would be filled to capacity, and exactly the opposite was true.

There are a lot of factors involved, most notably including the new variant and far fewer people wearing masks and social distancing now than they did last year. And, there are still tons of people that aren't vaccinated. I just heard that only 53% of the U.S. population is fully vaccinated, and less than 30% of the worldwide population is fully vaccinated.

DolFan 316 wrote:And yes, there is no point in anyone taking a vaccine that doesn't keep you from getting the disease it's supposed to be for. Imagine if the polio vaccine worked that way. Or the smallpox vaccine.

A vaccine allows the body to fight the specific pathogens. You can still be infected by that pathogen and may still experience some of the effects - but in general it will be a much milder case than if you didn't receive the vaccine. If enough people get vaccinated, the population can reach a "herd immunity" stage which limits the possibility that people will even be exposed to the pathogen in question. That's why polio and smallpox are all but gone, at least in the U.S....nearly the entire population got vaxxed for those two pathogens. No one knows yet what percentage of vaccinations we'd have to reach for Covid to reach "herd immunity", but given the low numbers of vaccinations we are likely nowhere near it.

Obviously this has become a political topic when it comes to Covid, but I am just talking about vaccines in general here, and how they are supposed to work.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:05 am

Florio, who i don't trust for obvious reasons (he of the, "Watson WILL be traded to Maimi this week!" ha!) said the Jackson has COVID...according to his deductions...

The NFL’s morning wire for Labor Day allows, via simple deduction (which qualifies me to do it), a conclusion that both tested positive.

A note at the bottom the report indicates that four players were placed on the COVID list, and that three tested positive. It’s already known that Cowboys guard Brandon Knight landed on the COVID list due to the close-contact rules. Thus, Jackson, Shaheen, and Cowboys guard Zack Martin make up the three who tested positive. (Knight, Martin, Jackson, and Shaheen are the only four players placed on COVID reserve on the Monday transaction report.)

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/09/06/austin-jackson-adam-shaheen-both-tested-positive-for-covid/

it is unknow whether Jackson is vaccinated or not...

Jackson’s vaccination status is unknown

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article254034528.html

Coach Brian Flores said Monday that it’s “possible” both Jackson and Shaheen will be available for the game.

“I think it’s kind of a ‘next man up’ mentality and that’s kind of how we’ve taken it this morning,” Flores said before Monday’s practice. “Obviously those are two players we like, we feel strongly about, who are contributors to this team; but we have to assume and move forward as if they won’t be with us and then we will kind of — well, we’ve already reassessed and said, ‘hey, we’re going to do this, this and this’ — and prepare for the next guy to play and contribute. That’s the plan moving forward.”

but might it be telling that...

The fact the Dolphins didn’t name a second COVID elevation suggests hope that Jackson could play Sunday.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article253958613.html

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:06 am

JMP wrote:A vaccine allows the body to fight the specific pathogens.  You can still be infected by that pathogen and may still experience some of the effects - but in general it will be a much milder case than if you didn't receive the vaccine.  If enough people get vaccinated, the population can reach a "herd immunity" stage which limits the possibility that people will even be exposed to the pathogen in question. That's why polio and smallpox are all but gone, at least in the U.S....nearly the entire population got vaxxed for those two pathogens.  No one knows yet what percentage of vaccinations we'd have to reach for Covid to reach "herd immunity", but given the low numbers of vaccinations we are likely nowhere near it.

Obviously this has become a political topic when it comes to Covid, but I am just talking about vaccines in general here, and how they are supposed to work.

Herd immunity is not the point of any of this. There will always be a "new variant" because the virus itself is manmade, specifically for the purpose of being used as a kickstarter for global tyranny. The exact same thing happened in V For Vendetta. Again, I was told last April that COVID is an acronym for Certificate Of Vaccination ID. This has been planned for a long time. It actually got delayed four years by Trump becoming president when he wasn't supposed to. Bill Gates among others has been talking about a planned pandemic for decades. No other vaccine in human history BTW has been rolled out anywhere near this soon, the next soonest I've been told about took 5 years to test before rollout. No other vaccine has been forced upon adults like this one in human history. And this vaccine's so ineffective that now people are being told they need "booster shots" every 3-5 months, on top of masks! What happens to vaxxed people who refuse to take the booster shots? Lockdowns, masks and vaccinations haven't done a damn thing to "slow the spread" and in fact have only increased it. This is by design. If the virus doesn't spread then the government can't keep people in constant fear and make more restrictions.

No, this is not and never has been about our health at all. The vaccine in fact separates the soul from the body. If people take enough shots of it they literally become soulless, and you're seeing it already. This is literally the most sinister plot in human history and it's only the beginning. The people behind this want ALL humans replaced by machines. Even now Tesla is manufacturing human-looking robots. The next step is hand chip implants (mark of the beast). After that will come mandatory cybernetic implants--for those who aren't killed off in the next decade. The people telling me this are way more accurate than CNN. The vaccine and "booster shots" are just a way to make people passive and compliant to what's next...before most of them suddenly drop dead from the intended side effects. Which will be blamed by the state-controlled media on non-vaxxers of course.

I refuse to live in such a world and will be moving to a different one soon, one way or another. And I'm far from the only one.

EDIT: I just saw that virus cases have increased 300% from a year ago at this time. THREE HUNDRED PERCENT. Boy, that vaccine sure is working! Somehow I don't think polio or smallpox cases increased 300% right after their vaccines were made available. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes If there's TRIPLE the number of infected people, at that point symptoms are irrelevant. It's like coming into the emergency room with a broken leg and leaving it as a paraplegic! Why even bother wearing a mask either?

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:54 pm

This virus is a crap shoot vaccinated or not. I have multiple coworkers infected right now. Some vaxed some not. A friend had it a couple weeks ago. His vaxed co worker also got it. Both mildly sick. Other people get it and it's a death sentence.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:05 pm

mercury22nathan wrote:Florio, who i don't trust for obvious reasons (he of the, "Watson WILL be traded to Maimi this week!" ha!) said the Jackson has COVID...according to his deductions...

The NFL’s morning wire for Labor Day allows, via simple deduction (which qualifies me to do it), a conclusion that both tested positive.

A note at the bottom the report indicates that four players were placed on the COVID list, and that three tested positive. It’s already known that Cowboys guard Brandon Knight landed on the COVID list due to the close-contact rules. Thus, Jackson, Shaheen, and Cowboys guard Zack Martin make up the three who tested positive. (Knight, Martin, Jackson, and Shaheen are the only four players placed on COVID reserve on the Monday transaction report.)

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/09/06/austin-jackson-adam-shaheen-both-tested-positive-for-covid/

it is unknow whether Jackson is vaccinated or not...

Jackson’s vaccination status is unknown

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article254034528.html

Coach Brian Flores said Monday that it’s “possible” both Jackson and Shaheen will be available for the game.

“I think it’s kind of a ‘next man up’ mentality and that’s kind of how we’ve taken it this morning,” Flores said before Monday’s practice. “Obviously those are two players we like, we feel strongly about, who are contributors to this team; but we have to assume and move forward as if they won’t be with us and then we will kind of — well, we’ve already reassessed and said, ‘hey, we’re going to do this, this and this’ — and prepare for the next guy to play and contribute. That’s the plan moving forward.”

but might it be telling that...

The fact the Dolphins didn’t name a second COVID elevation suggests hope that Jackson could play Sunday.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article253958613.html

So in other words, Florio doesn't actually know if Jackson tested positive and he doesn't actually know if Jackson is vaccinated. OK, thanks for that insight, Mike! cheers

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:17 pm

CarsonChris wrote:This virus is a crap shoot vaccinated or not. I have multiple coworkers infected right now. Some vaxed some not. A friend had it a couple weeks ago. His vaxed co worker also got it. Both mildly sick. Other people get it and it's a death sentence.  

Yep, very true. But again, most people generally get milder cases if they are vaxed compared to people who are not vaxed. And I know people dismiss herd immunity, but until enough people are vaccinated Covid will continue to be transmitted. I understand all the questions about the vaccine, and it is true that it was released much faster than many people are comfortable with, but the bottom line is that right now it is the one defense we have against Covid. I took it because my wife is immune-compromised, and thank God she got vaxed because she has Covid now and at this point it's just a mild head-cold.

But yeah, so much of this virus really is a crapshoot. Scientists are still learning about it and there's so many conflicting reports and changing information that it's impossible to know what to believe.

I'm not going to bother addressing the conspiracy theories...

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:40 pm

JMP wrote:I'm not going to bother addressing the conspiracy theories...

The Australian government now considers being infected a crime and has the military rounding people up who are and sending them to prison camps. And they're building more. Also, it's now illegal for anyone to even go outside their home without the government's permission. And most Australians actually and enthusiastically SUPPORT this.

Last I checked, France decided that anyone who didn't take the jab should go to prison.

In America, lockdowns were instituted again after vaxxed people were told that wouldn't happen. People are being told to get vaxxed or they can't work or go to college, not even remotely. Kids are being forced to wear masks all day in school after physical classrooms were closed last year. Somehow it's perfectly fine for them to be open this year despite things getting worse. Why???

Meanwhile, Obama had a big maskless birthday bash and a bunch of Texas Democrats who claimed to have gotten vaxxed flew to the White House and infected several staffers. As far as I know, absolutely nothing happened to them at all. No consequences whatsoever.

And that's just this year. Don't even get me started on last year.

This whole business of infected people somehow not counting if they're vaxxed is beyond absurd.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:48 pm

But back to football...

Flores hinting that Jackson could still play tells me he's vaxxed. The media's pretending not to know because vaxxed players missing games because the virus doesn't fit their predetermined narrative. I still think he shouldn't start and both Little and Eichenberg are better.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:32 am

Supposedly Greg Little had a non-Covid illness and should be fine to start at LT on Sunday if Jackson can't go. The other option would be to put Davis at LT and Eich at RT.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:13 am

JMP wrote:Supposedly Greg Little had a non-Covid illness and should be fine to start at LT on Sunday if Jackson can't go. The other option would be to put Davis at LT and Eich at RT.

A Little good news for Wednesday

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:39 am

CarsonChris wrote:
JMP wrote:Supposedly Greg Little had a non-Covid illness and should be fine to start at LT on Sunday if Jackson can't go.  The other option would be to put Davis at LT and Eich at RT.  

A Little good news for Wednesday

Very punny, Carson! Very Happy

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:14 pm

Isn't that great, Shaheen may be forced to get the vaccine because of Joe Biden's mandate.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:38 pm

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:51 pm

I got the vaccine, but I 100% support everyone's right to decide for themselves.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:58 pm

I will die before I get it. I owe it to Degarmo to stand strong. This is what global tyranny looks like.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:06 am

The bottom line for me is, and I think we all agree on this, I don't want or need the government to tell me what to do. I don't trust any of those bastards, regardless of political party, especially when it concerns my health. I can make my own decisions in that regard.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:20 am

JMP wrote:The bottom line for me is, and I think we all agree on this, I don't want or need the government to tell me what to do. I don't trust any of those bastards, regardless of political party, especially when it concerns my health. I can make my own decisions in that regard.

Actually no, we can't agree on this. The vast majority of people in Australia are openly rooting for their rights to be stripped away. All according to the plan of dividing us all. Just remember, the people who make the rules break the rules. Biden's already openly defied one Supreme Court order concerning evictions.

I have been told that nobody can force you to get the vaccine or do anything without your consent. You have to give consent in order for any of this to happen, and I refuse to give mine. Period. Point blank. If people literally just say no the global cabal will start to lose their power--power that they only got because people handed it to them to begin with.

I will be leaving this world soon to go to a better one, one way or another. I have done everything I could to warn and educate people about the coming darkness for years but now I can do no more, you are all on your own. And yet you are not alone, because if you choose properly the universe was always on your side and WILL aid you.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down