The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waddle on COVID list too

+2
white1
mercury22nathan
6 posters

Go down

Waddle on COVID list too Empty Waddle on COVID list too

Post by mercury22nathan Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:59 am

Dolphins rookie wide receiver Jaylen Waddle is being placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list Thursday, according to a league source, becoming the fifth player to land on the list in the past week.

The development places Waddle’s availability for Sunday’s home game against the New York Jets in jeopardy and could leave quarterback Tua Tagovailoa without his most trusted pass-catcher in a must-win game for the team’s playoff hopes.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rookie-wr-jaylen-waddle-becomes-164430058.html

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Waddle on COVID list too Empty Re: Waddle on COVID list too

Post by white1 Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:01 pm

I don't care all that much about the rookie record. We all know he's going to be a very good player for us at WR.

We need him for sure against Saints, Titans, Patriots. Jets we should LITERALLY be able to throw a helmet on the field and win that game...
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:05 pm

Tue without his receiver. This is bad news.

CarsonChris

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:14 pm

I got 1/4 of the Dolphins and Devils with Covid.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:04 pm

Damn ridiculous protocols. Stars seem to be aligning for elimination from the playoffs this weekend. Evil or Very Mad

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:20 pm

Once again it's not the virus that's the problem, it's the reaction to the virus which is both nonsensical and deliberate. The people involved know *exactly* what they're doing. None of this mask and vaccine stuff was ever designed to stop or slow the spread, but in fact to increase it. IMO this sudden outbreak *right* before Christmas has also been planned. Gotta increase everyone's fear to distract them from figuring out the vaccine was a complete scam and compel them to take the almighty "booster shot"!

The NFL requiring all coaches, GMs, staff, etc. to take booster shots but not the players is both absurd and doesn't even begin to address the real problem. Which once again is according to plan.

Just you wait--if Brady or most of one of the marquee teams gets hit you'll suddenly see the NFL deciding that maybe players who test positive shouldn't stay out so long after all. They're not going to risk having any team actually forfeit a game, it would destroy the whole "vaccines are great!" narrative. Even more than it's been already that is.

Meanwhile the virus itself continues to have a survival rate over 99% and climbing as each variant becomes less deadly while not giving a damn if people follow mandates.

Last edited by DolFan 316 on Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

DolFan 316

HalCHorn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:21 pm

HalCHorn wrote:Damn ridiculous protocols.   Stars seem to be aligning for elimination from the playoffs this weekend.  Evil or Very Mad

My prediction of winning out didn't account for this. I'm not sure how I could have.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:38 pm

Watch video of Dr McCullough on Joe Rogan. He says 85% of the deaths from Covid could be prevented but the big business/politics involved prevent rational treatment.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:50 pm

CarsonChris wrote:Watch video of Dr McCullough on Joe Rogan. He says 85% of the deaths from Covid could be prevented but the big business/politics involved prevent rational treatment.

Ivermectin has been proven to work every single time. No vaccine needed. So naturally, the government and big pharma are convincing everyone NOT to take it and some pharmacies are refusing to even fill it even though it's 100% effective in curing the virus. The price has also been jacked up to ridiculous levels.

At some point you would think people would start asking why the hell all these restrictions being put on them haven't done a damn thing to stop the spread but have only increased it, and would come to the conclusion that this is being done on purpose. Some people have, but still not nearly enough it seems.

Meanwhile the NFL has realized how embarrassing it would be for games to be cancelled and is rethinking the whole "keep players out who aren't even sick" thing.

https://twitter.com/MarkMaske/status/1471192250583552002

Meanwhile the NFLPA is being stupid as usual and calling or daily testing--falling right into the fear trap while at the same time not wanting all their members to even be vaxxed. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Remember, daily testing was a restriction placed on unvaxxed players as a means of coercion into taking the jab. It wasn't supposed to happen to the chosen ones--I mean, the vaxxed. But now it's actually being asked for. This is how global tyranny has taken such a foothold.

Last edited by DolFan 316 on Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:17 pm

The tests aren't even accurate, as CDC admitted *four months ago*.

Now, everyone admits that none of the "vaccines" prevents infection or transmission of the new mutation (I refuse to use the term "variant").

A question: if the original Covid has now mutated twice, then Omicron should be approximately 1/4 as deadly as the original---so, 1 person out of 1,600 infected should be the estimated death rate from it--including all cases (those not elderly or with comorbids should be drastically lower than that).  That is, if we go by what we all learned about viruses in our high school science classes once upon a time.  I guess we just throw all scientific knowledge pre-2020 out the window now.

Last edited by HalCHorn on Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word change)

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:55 pm

HalCHorn wrote:The tests aren't even accurate, as CDC admitted *four months ago*.

Now, everyone admits that none of the "vaccines" prevents infection or transmission of the new mutation (I refuse to use the term "variant").

A question: if the original Covid has now mutated twice, then Omicron should be approximately 1/4 as deadly as the original---so, 1 person out of 1,600 infected should be the estimated death rate from it--including all cases (those not elderly or with comorbids should be drastically lower than that).  That is, if we go by what we all learned about viruses in our high school science classes once upon a time.  I guess we just throw all scientific knowledge pre-2020 out the window now.

Better not go around telling everybody how viruses really work, lest you be called a "science denier" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Nope, can't let the public know that viruses cannot be too deadly since they need host bodies to survive and thus if too many people died too quickly the virus would die as well. Why if they knew that, as well as the fact viruses mutate into more infectious but less deadly forms, we might not be able to scare them into taking more shots until they drop dead from what's in the shots!

Never before in human history has there been a vaccine that 1.) was rolled out after less than a year of testing (and wasn't tested on people at all) 2. required two shots in rapid succession 3. didn't actually make anyone immune to what the vaccine was supposed to be for and 4.) was apparently so weak that it requires at least one "booster shot" within a year of the original vaccination.

Again, when are enough people going to realize what's really going on here? A lot more now than 3 months ago have but we still have a loooong way to go.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:01 pm

You can't go outside your house anymore. But it's for the greater good.

You can't have a job anymore. But it's for the greater good.

You need a passport to travel or go into any building in your own town. But it's for the greater good.

You can't defend yourself from being attacked by large violent criminal mobs that are somehow allowed to roam freely despite lockdowns. But it's for the greater good.

The economy as well as multiple large cities and millions of lives have been destroyed. But it's for the greater good.

If it wasn't for the 2nd Amendment we'd all be herded into prison camps like they're doing in Australia not just for being infected, but for being in "close contact" with an infected person. But I'm sure that's for the greater good too...

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:41 pm

Too many positive tests now, both the NFL and NFLPA have now deemed it a Very Big Problem.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/12/16/nflpa-pushes-for-postponements-ponders-the-possibility-of-shutting-things-down-for-a-week/

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/12/16/some-teams-in-enhanced-protocols-tried-not-to-test-vaccinated-players-on-thursday/

I am telling you, the NFL does NOT want teams to have to forfeit games, even though they CLEARLY stated before the season that this would definitely be an option--mainly to coerce all non-vaxxed players to do as they were told.

I'm coming around to the NFLPA's side (yes, I'm shocked too) that maybe all the games this weekend should be cancelled. The problem is that the Chiefs and Chargers have already played so they'd be one game up on everyone else and also, taking one week off is NOT going to stop this any more than all the masks and vaccines have.

But here's what blew my mind...even MIKE FREAKING FLORIO is now taking the stance that asymptomatic players who test positive should be allowed to play!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Even HE is sick and tired of all this nonsense!!!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/12/15/should-asymptomatic-players-with-covid-be-allowed-to-play/

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:59 am

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2021/12/nfl-updates-covid-19-protocols

Translation: We're embarrassed by all those darn pesky positive tests, so instead of making teams forfeit games like we said we would this entire time, we're going to rush infected players back onto the field while pretending to care about their safety, and cite science like everyone else does to justify ridiculous reactions to the virus!

I'm assuming this means at least a couple of Fins players could wind up playing Sunday after all. Gaskin was the first to test positive so he should be good to go.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down