The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaelan Phillips

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jaelan Phillips  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jaelan Phillips

Post by JMP Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:11 pm

CarsonChris wrote:Belicheat brought in pass catching TE to open up everything. Miami will be playing in the toughest division in football. Patriots sucked last year and still won 9 games.

Jonnu Smith and Hunter Henry are pretty average TEs IMO. Decent but nothing special. Desperation signings by the Pats, IMO, along with their free agent WR corps. And Cam is a shell of his former self as a passer, but he can still beat you with his legs.

The East won't be the toughest division in football, because the Jets sucked, suck, and will suck. NFC West looks like the toughest NFL division to me, with AFC West a close second.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:26 pm

I think AFC East has 3 10 win teams. Buffalo 13-4, Miami 12-5, New England 11-6. Wilson looks good in New York. I could see a vastly improved team with Saleh as coach.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:44 pm

No way Pats win anywhere close to 11 games IMO. They're loaded with mediocre talent and have one QB with a dead arm and another that apparently can't complete a pass beyond 5 yards. 8 wins max IMO.

Jets have an awful defense and an inexperienced rookie QB playing behind a weak OL. If they win 5 I'll be surprised.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2