The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyreek Hill is a Dolphin!!!

+6
finskev
CarsonChris
HalCHorn
white1
Umix10
JMP
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tyreek Hill is a Dolphin!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tyreek Hill is a Dolphin!!!

Post by JMP Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:33 pm

finfanatic wrote:Grier has said he has had calls about Parker and... Dieter???

I can see the Parker calls, but Dieter?

I would hang onto Dieter and see if they can upgrade in the draft.

Parker... Meh... Reliability and Availability are the best abilities, and you can never count on Parker being there IMO. But I doubt anyone would be willing to give up anything VALUABLE for him.

Having the option of Parker running routes this season would be more valuable IMHO, than a 5th or 6th round pick.

Agree on both - I would keep Deiter for sure. He can play multiple positions on the OL, and is a capable backup and maybe even a serviceable starter. And he's dirt cheap!

As you said, Parker would net us a 5th or 6th in a trade, which means: keep him. As a #3 or 4 receiver, he could play a valuable role in this offense for sure....when he's on the field.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue May 24, 2022 3:08 pm

Travis Wingfield
@WingfieldNFL

Tyreek Hill was asked after practice about how active he was for a practice in May, running countless routes.

“That’s what I do,” he said. “When I signed here I came here to work. I signed up to be a team leader and show this team how I do things. How I do things is I run hard.”

2:04 PM · May 24, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

This is outstanding to hear. When lower-caliber players see a superstar like Tyreek Hill working his ass off in practice, it makes them want to work harder too. This is how you build a TEAM.

Everything I've heard/seen about Tyreek so far is even better than I hoped for. This guy was a monumentally critical acquisition, both on and off the field.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue May 24, 2022 6:21 pm

JMP wrote:As you said, Parker would net us a 5th or 6th in a trade, which means: keep him.  As a #3 or 4 receiver, he could play a valuable role in this offense for sure....when he's on the field.

This aged well Razz They'd have been better off keeping Parker than sending him to the Pats only to draft another WR instead of a badly needed center who could also play OT like, say, Zach Tom. (Sighs.)

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue May 24, 2022 10:08 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:
JMP wrote:As you said, Parker would net us a 5th or 6th in a trade, which means: keep him.  As a #3 or 4 receiver, he could play a valuable role in this offense for sure....when he's on the field.

This aged well Razz They'd have been better off keeping Parker than sending him to the Pats only to draft another WR instead of a badly needed center who could also play OT like, say, Zach Tom. (Sighs.)

Well, we ended up getting a 3rd for Parker, much more than I ever imagined we'd get...so that was a fantastic deal by Grier IMO. Sucks that he's a Patriot now, but now that the dust has settled I don't even care. We've improved by leaps and bounds those offseason, while the Patriots...haven't.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3