The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brock Purdy Would've Won This

4 posters

Go down

Brock Purdy Would've Won This  Empty Brock Purdy Would've Won This

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:49 pm

But noooo, Grier and McDaniel looked at tape of him and Skylar Thompson, and thought Thompson was better.

Grier HAS to be fired after the season ends in a week. HAS TO!!! The Purdy thing, the wasting of THREE 2020 first rounders, the complete waste that was the '22 draft, the constant signing of injury prone players who get injured, the FA whiffs on Edmonds and Cedric Wilson, the ridiculous trades, enough is fucking enough!!!

I'm not even sure McDaniel deserves to stay on but the new GM can sort that out.

Also, Turdy Bilgewater is is. How sad is it that JACOBY FUCKING BRISSETT would've been a better backup had he been re-signed? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Brock Purdy Would've Won This  Empty Re: Brock Purdy Would've Won This

Post by mercury22nathan Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:23 pm

And now Teddy’s finger is broken. Tua won’t be out of the protocol. And we get to see just how pathetic Skylar is by losing to an awful Jets team at home.

Yes, Purdy would’ve won this game by 3 scores.

mercury22nathan

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:03 pm

We will likely be starting over again soon but if Ross is still the owner what reason is there to believe the result will be any different?

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:11 am

Brutal, Absolutely Brutal Lucy trigger this year.

Remember how good everyone felt at 8-3?

And now... I not only think the team and coaching stinks, but I am almost as afraid for next year as I was when Wayne H kept dingbat Dumbstedt for another year!!

Heck, even a good HC would have trouble getting the team to believe after this epic collapse. Is anyone suspecting McD can do it??

Sad

finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:36 am

finfanatic wrote:Brutal, Absolutely Brutal Lucy trigger this year.

Remember how good everyone felt at 8-3?

And now... I not only think the team and coaching stinks, but I am almost as afraid for next year as I was when Wayne H kept dingbat Dumbstedt for another year!!

Heck, even a good HC would have trouble getting the team to believe after this epic collapse. Is anyone suspecting McD can do it??

Sad

I've not only written off next season already, I've given serious thought to walking away altogether like I should've done after last season but then the coaching change gave me a sliver of a shred of a speck of a glimmer of an iota of a tiny ray of hope. This team is doing nothing but injecting negativity in my life a a time when I cannot afford to have any.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:40 am

Well, even when the team stinks mightily, I enjoy posting.

Even in the years I didn't get NFL Sunday Ticket, and I could log in and see how the team was doing by reading the posts.

And remember, as long as Ross is the owner, I doubt the Phins will ever be good enough to win it all. This is the karmic backlash for having an owner who is a blithering dipshiite IMO.

finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:43 am

Oh don't get me wrong, you guys are the only reason I've even hung on THIS long.

But I still can't figure out how to walk away from the team while still staying in touch with you guys. PMs??? E-mails??? IDK scratch

There's no doubt in my mind the universe is sending me a signal though, and that signal is, "Stop concerning yourself with this team, you idiot!"

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down