The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pending physical

4 posters

Go down

Pending physical  Empty Pending physical

Post by CarsonChris Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:44 pm

Jonathan Taylor is a Dolphin!

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Pending physical  Empty Re: Pending physical

Post by JMP Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:49 pm

There's tons of rumors flying around about this...nothing official yet, but Twitter or whatever the hell its called is blowing up!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:04 pm

Sounds like no trade is happening - dead in the water.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:47 pm

JMP wrote:Sounds like no trade is happening - dead in the water.

Seriously??? Is that really true???

And if it is then I'm taking credit for being the first and only one to call it that Taylor's ankle would torpedo things. The whole "PUP" thing and the Colts actually being allowed to dump somebody with a bum ankle who wouldn't be playing the first four games minimum just seemed way too suspect to me from the start. scratch

Also, it makes them and Chris Ballard in particular look *really* bad. As in "no more reason for any team to ever do business with them again indefinitely" bad.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:48 pm

Yep. Injury is real. That torpedoes any trade. Maybe this gets opened back up later but there’s a thousand things that will happen between now and then
white1
white1

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:55 pm

(Ahem.)

I've never been one to toot my own horn but...I'm tooting my own horn this time, dagnabit.

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com/t3038p25-should-the-phins-acquire-jonathan-taylor

I would've thought Taylor getting a physical from the Fins would've been the absolute first thing done. NOBODY would buy a house with an obviously rotting foundation, or a car whose tires go flat when you kick them. So why was all this drama allowed to drag out when Taylor NEVER could've been traded the whole time? And why did the Colts make themselves look like shady grifters when they HAD to know this? Unless it's for the very same reason I gave in the very same post on that very same link. In which case I'm doubling down on the horn tooting. After all the excruciatingly pointless drama and stress I've been put through the last week, I deserve it Cool

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:53 pm

Bummer, thought this was a done deal 5 hours ago. Taylor even removed Colts from his bio.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:55 pm

Grier loves those injured players too! Thought he'd offer two firsts and a second after he found out about the injury!

CarsonChris

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:18 pm

CarsonChris wrote:Grier loves those injured players too! Thought he'd offer two firsts and a second after he found out about the injury!

The problem was that pesky annoying rule that teams can't trade for a player who doesn't pass his physical, which was made to protect teams from people like Grier.

But I'm actually damn proud of him for not caving and giving up a first or his next two drafts. It's like he finally realized if he gave up next year's first and second for Taylor he wouldn't have a pick until the 5th.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down