The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bomb Shell: Flores Suing Dolphins, League in Class Action

+5
DolFan 316
JMP
JEGnj
white1
HalCHorn
9 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Bomb Shell:  Flores Suing Dolphins, League in Class Action - Page 6 Empty Re: Bomb Shell: Flores Suing Dolphins, League in Class Action

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:14 am

Relax. Nobody's getting punished without any actual evidence. If the league ever took away draft picks from a team because someone said an owner said or did something with zero proof, that would open a Pandora's box the league doesn't want. The backlash from Deflategate is still strong.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Bomb Shell:  Flores Suing Dolphins, League in Class Action - Page 6 Empty Re: Bomb Shell: Flores Suing Dolphins, League in Class Action

Post by JMP Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:54 am

white1 wrote:
Ross goes free and the team - and fans - get punished.

Yeah, exactly.  

And in whose mind is that "the more likely and ACCEPTABLE outcome?" Acceptable for Ross, sure. Certainly not acceptable for the fans who will have to watch the annual draft with the league skipping over Miami how ever many times due to his screwup.  

Then what? McDaniel enters year 3 without the benefit of how ever many draft picks Ross squandered on his ridiculous bribery scandal.  Then Ross gets unhappy with his "performance" and fires him?

Take action against the owner.  Don't punish the fans.

I agree with 316 - I don't think there is evidence to support Flo's claims.

But in the event that there is evidence, Ross AND the Dolphins will be punished. While it sucks, Ross IS the Dolphins, and if he offered money to the head coach to lose games that is absolutely a Dolphins issue and the team should be fined and will lose draft picks - in addition to whatever happens to Ross. It totally sucks and I don't want that to happen, but it is what it is. Unfortunately, it really has nothing to do with the fans - sure, we won't be happy about it, but that's not the league's problem.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:58 am

Adding the Texans to the suit and claiming retaliation for not hiring him is not something that bolsters the credibility of the suit.  This looks like a cash grab, and IMO an ill-advised one, with no thought given to the long-term ramifications.  Who's going to even interview him in the future at this level? The attorneys are driving this IMO and not exactly looking out for the clients best interests. Shock.

HalCHorn

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:14 pm

i think it was JMP who said something in the coaching staff thread about not trusting Flores. so now he's trying to twist the narrative about his relationship with Tua...

"This is an interesting topic, because it wasn’t strained. We had a good relationship. It was a player-coach relationship. And I think in a relationship like that, you know, the coach challenges the player. And oftentimes the player challenges the coach. And I think there was a great deal of respect between the two of us. So you hear these crazy kind of — this narrative that’s out there. But this is a young man who works, who developed and got better over two years and, you know, I think he’s got, you know, a bright future. I wish him all the best . . . .

“So the world can think what it wants to think. I think — ask Tua, you know? I’m here to say what I gotta say, and you can ask him. So, I think he’d say the same thing.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/brian-flores-relationship-tua-tagovailoa-140540114.html

so go ask Tua, you say. well, i think the fact that Tua is well aware of the reports about Flores undermining him and hasn't come and say anything to refute "Nah, its all make believe, me a Flo were great!" speaks volumes.

and what Flores is trying to do here is goad reporters to go ask Tua so as to distract him even more over all of this. even though he is no longer with the Phins, he's still trying to sabotage Tua.

Flores = LIAR

mercury22nathan

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:41 pm

Flores is just an asshole, plain and simple. These are outright lies...it is blatantly obvious that he undermined Tua and didn't respect him at all.

And of course he's going to say "ask Tua" - knowing that Tua is a stand-up guy who won't say anything negative about anyone. Tua is a class act, unlike the piece of crap Flores.

I'm so done with this clown. Bomb Shell:  Flores Suing Dolphins, League in Class Action - Page 6 1f621

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6