The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I right? No LBs or WRs drafted this year?

+6
mercury22nathan
Umix10
white1
JEGnj
JMP
finfanatic
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Am I right? No LBs or WRs drafted this year? - Page 4 Empty Re: Am I right? No LBs or WRs drafted this year?

Post by JMP Mon May 02, 2022 9:39 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:

You're making a *lot* of assumptions

So are you and everyone else that has ever discussed a draft pick. All we have to go on right now are assumptions, because none of these guys has even sniffed an NFL game yet.

I get it - you're upset that the Dolphins didn't draft your guy. Time to move on and worry about the guys they actually did draft.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Am I right? No LBs or WRs drafted this year? - Page 4 Empty Re: Am I right? No LBs or WRs drafted this year?

Post by DolFan 316 Mon May 02, 2022 9:45 pm

JMP wrote:I get it - you're upset that the Dolphins didn't draft your guy.  Time to move on and worry about the guys they actually did draft.

Oh, I'm worried about them all right... pale affraid

BTW I was also upset when the Fins didn't draft my guy Brees in '01. And my guy Rodgers in '05. And my guy Ryan in '08. Just sayin'.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon May 02, 2022 9:55 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:
JMP wrote:I get it - you're upset that the Dolphins didn't draft your guy.  Time to move on and worry about the guys they actually did draft.

Oh, I'm worried about them all right... pale affraid

BTW I was also upset when the Fins didn't draft my guy Brees in '01. And my guy Rodgers in '05. And my guy Ryan in '08. Just sayin'.

OK, so Zach Tom is the next Hall of Famer that you wanted the Dolphins to draft. Noted.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4