The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRE GRIER!!!

2 posters

Go down

FIRE GRIER!!!  Empty FIRE GRIER!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:22 pm

END THE TORTURE!!! JUST END IT NOW!!! THE LONGER DRAFT GOES THE WORSE HE GETS!!! WON'T TRADE UP ON DAYS ONE OR TWO BUT THEN TRADES A FUTURE THIRD FOR A RB WHEN JADEN HICKS IS SITTING RIGHT THERE?!?! LIKE, WHAT THE HELL, DUDE?!?! THIS IS THE LAST STRAW, I WANT HIM GONE BEFORE THE SUN RISES TOMORROW!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!

Seriously, this can't keep going any longer. He actually used this draft as a setup for a fire sale next season. Okay then, if Armstead, Chubb, Mostert, etc. are outta here in 2025 then Grier needs to be too!!! HE'S the one who brought those guys in!!! If HE'S still running the draft he'll get this team right back to where they were in 2019--which was also his fault to begin with!!! Don't tell me about Tannenbaum, Grier's been the GM since 2016!!! A future third for a RB!!! A RB!!! Where are the safeties??? Where are the guards??? RB's a less important position now than those two so it's not even about THAT! This is just too much to take!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

FIRE GRIER!!!  Empty Re: FIRE GRIER!!!

Post by JMP Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:34 pm

Grier has had an outstanding draft so far. If anything, he might have just earned himself an extension as far as I'm concerned.

I'm sorry we didn't get the players you wanted, but we have greatly improved the roster this weekend with an infusion of youth for now and future years.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:40 pm

You've snapped and gone insane. Seriously, your mind has finally broken after one too many Grier gaffes and now you're overcompensating big-time and have lost touch with reality. Just like Grier. If Robinson doesn't work out this could legit go down as the worst draft in franchise history. I've now accepted that this team won't have any playoff wins the rest of my lifetime and might not even have any more APPEARANCES.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:42 pm

I feel like you're the one that's gone insane. You're so wrapped up by what you wanted to happen that you can't even bother to evaluate what actually happened - it's just "Grier didn't do what I wanted so he sucks".

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm

49ers and Chiefs drafted two safeties in the 4th after Grier traded a future pick for Wright. But hey, they've just been the league's two best teams since 2019, I'm sure they have no idea what they're doing and their GMs are idiotic imbeciles compared to Grier the genius, right?

I'm done.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:45 pm

Who said anything about the Chiefs and 49ers not knowing what they're doing? I sure didn't. They've had good draft - good for them. So have the Dolphins.

The Dolphins drafted one of the most explosive offensive players in the draft - in round 4. That's a good thing as far as I'm concerned. But go ahead and complain because they didn't draft the player/position you wanted.

Instead of focusing on what they didn't do, why not look at what they did do and discuss the potential fit? From where I'm sitting, every player they have drafted makes perfect sense and the fit is very clear. There haven't been any head-scratchng, WTF picks - at all.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down