The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PFF mock draft simulator is up + all things Draft related

+3
finfanatic
DolFan 316
HalCHorn
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

PFF mock draft simulator is up + all things Draft related Empty PFF mock draft simulator is up + all things Draft related

Post by HalCHorn Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:45 am

Ok, the mock draft simulator at PFF is up now.  Let's have some fun before a big day starts:

I have 4 trade offers at 60, top players on the board are Witherspoon and Musgrave.  I really want to rebuild draft stock, but we badly need CB, OT and (likely) TE.  Jones appears to have played his last down in Miami.  So instead of restocking now, I'll:

2 (60) Devon Witherspoon, CB, Illinois

Down to 81, now I'll look for some trade offers with Forbes the top player (guess I could have traded down from 60 and then taken Forbes, oh well).  Buffalo and Atlanta are offering.  I take 110 and a 2004 3rd from Atlanta to move down.  So now we have what should be a decent 3rd rounder next year, only out a pick in the 4th now.  3 trade offers at 92, tempting, but I take:

3 (92) Cody Mauch, OT, North Dakota State

4 (110) Tucker Kraft, TE, South Dakota State
no offers at this spot, FYI

7 (220) T.J. Bass, OT, Oregon.

Ok, that's my run-through targeting need areas, now one targeting rebuilding of draft stock.

And...right away I can't trade down, given the player there at 60:

2 (60) Christian Gonzalez, CB, Oregon.
Sorry, draft stock will have to be re-stocked later.

I get 104 and a 3rd next year to send Green Bay # 82.
I take 123 and 135 and a 4th next year from Buffalo for # 92.

4 (104) DeMarvion Overshown, LB, Texas (had offers but I take him instead)

4 (123) Cade Stover, TE, Ohio State

144 and 208 from Chargers to move down from 135

5 (144) Kyu Blu Kelly, CB, Stanford

7 (208) Delmar Glaze, OT, Maryland

7 (220) Zack Kuntz, TE, Old Dominion

Really would have liked to have addressed OT better with this one, but we now have picks in all 7 rounds next year.

HalCHorn

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

PFF mock draft simulator is up + all things Draft related Empty Re: PFF mock draft simulator is up + all things Draft related

Post by HalCHorn Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:09 am

Third (and final, today anyway) try is the charm. More what I was aiming for anyway:

# 60 traded for # 63, # 129 and a 4th next year (Bears)
# 63 to Atlanta for # 78, # 121 and another 4th next year
# 78 and next year's 5th to Buffalo for # 91 and next year's 3rd rounder
later on, two more trades, # 91 to Pittsburgh for # 100, # 196 and their 2024 4th, then 121 to K.C. for # 124 and a 2024 6th.
2024 picks now: 1st, 2nd, 3rd (Buf), 4th (3 - Bears, Pitt, Atl), 5th - 0, 6th (2 - ours, K.C.), 7th

The picks:
CB Emmanuel Forbes (81)
CB Trevious Hodges-Tomlinson (92)
OT Dawand Jones (100)
LB Daiyan Henley (124)
HB Roschon Johnson (129)
OL Jaxson Kirkland (196)
TE Luke Schoonmaker (220)

HalCHorn

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

PFF mock draft simulator is up + all things Draft related Empty Re: PFF mock draft simulator is up + all things Draft related

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:16 pm

Hal really is the anti-Grier, constantly trading away for more picks Shocked

Are there any LBs in this draft good enough for the Fins to pick at 60 if available?

DolFan 316

HalCHorn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:22 pm

Nice draft mechanics, Hal. Knowing how to RUN the draft is half the battle I think. Knowing that the draft is deep in OTs but light in LBs, or CBs and you should schedule your picks accordingly.

If we all agree Tua gets one more year, then the 2024 draft needs to have a lot of ammo for a move up to get a possible QB?? EGAD! How it hurts to say that!!

I think LB is the big need but I have a sneaking suspicion Grier thinks he is all set with Tindall and Goode from last year. I think a real big mean nasty LB who could set the tone for the defense would be a difference maker.

In the mocks I have bene looking at, occasionally Henry To'oTo'o is there at #55 (after the last two losses). Overshown is usually there. And a couple of times, Nolan Smith has dropped to the Phins pick. He would be exactly what the Phins need. I think Henry T would probably be a fixture in the defense for ten years. Overshown might be better than either?

But the ones I have been looking really hard at are Drew Sanders from Ark, Owen Pappoe from Auburn, and Ventral Miller from Fla. Miller is a Zach Thomas type who just outworks and out hustles everyone else. My only concern was the injuries he suffered in college. Sanders has the frame to add some lbs and still be able to move. Pappoe MIGHT be the fastest LB in the draft I am thinking. He has run a 4.32 40 supposedly and he is what some call an athletic freak. He is listed at 228 but I think he might be under 220.

Who knows? If the Phins do land a LB, it may be later in the draft. Bumper Pool maybe?

Again, I will be surprised if Grier goes for a LB... unless the Phins kick a bunch of the current LBs to the curb.
The Phins need a big nasty LB to put some toughness into this D IMO. At least give the Defense some identity.

finfanatic
finfanatic

HalCHorn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:21 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:Are there any LBs in this draft good enough for the Fins to pick at 60 if available?

what, have you already given up on 2022 Round 3 pick Channing Tindall? Laughing you know, the guy who hasn't seen any meaningful defensive snaps despite the Phins LBers struggling.

mercury22nathan

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:31 am

mercury22nathan wrote:
DolFan 316 wrote:Are there any LBs in this draft good enough for the Fins to pick at 60 if available?

what, have you already given up on 2022 Round 3 pick Channing Tindall?   Laughing   you know, the guy who hasn't seen any meaningful defensive snaps despite the Phins LBers struggling.

Well, we know he can't SPY Justin Fields!

Laughing

But neither can any of the other Phins LBs IMO.

As I indicated, unless Grier decides to clean house and let a bunch of his LBs walk away, I doubt he drafts a LB with the three top picks. I think he SHOULD, but he probably ain't gonna!

Then again, he surprised the heck out of me with the Jevon Holland pick.
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:34 am

Once per week attempts to distract from onfield stuff.

Here's this weeks:

# 55 to Houston for #64, # 192, 2024 3rd
# 64 to Rams for #67, # 179, 2024 4th and 2024 6th
so already we have picks in all 7 rounds next year again, two in the 6th.

# 67 Luke Musgrave, TE Oregon State

# 84 Emmanuel Flores, CB, Miss State

# 87 to BAL for # 89 and # 153

# 89 Cedric Gray, LB North Carolina

# 153 Tyjae Spears, RB Tulane

# 179 to WAS for # 181 and 2024 7th (9 picks next year now)

# 181 Patrick Paul, T Houston

# 192 Warren McClendon, G/T Georgia

# 215 Brevyn Spann-Ford, TE Minnesota

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:46 am

Ok, it's now officially the off-season. A lot can change in a few weeks...

I now think the best thing we can do is get as many picks as we can for 2023 and 2024 (if possible). 2023 team has a lot of stars under contract, but we need to cut some dead weight (B. Jones, cough cough).

53: Emmanuel Forbes, CB, Miss State

Maybe the biggest need on the team with Howard hurting down the stretch, Jones not coming back, and Kohou the only depth player not coming off a season-ending injury. No trade offers in this simulation, so I take the best fit.

#77 goes to Seattle for #83, # 122 and #195, best I could get.

Seattle then wants #83 also, I take # 152, 2024 3rd and 2024 4th for it.

# 85 Christian Haynes, OG UConn

# 122 Braeden Daniels, OT Utah
They've played him everywhere on the line, versatile player who would likely fit just about anywhere on this line.

# 152 Henry Too'Too, LB Alabama

# 195 Clayton Tune, QB Houston
Why not?

Mock stops at 6 rounds there, still have a 7th, and now have a pick in every round for 2024 with some of the biggest needs addressed.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:16 am

finfanatic wrote:
As I indicated, unless Grier decides to clean house and let a bunch of his LBs walk away, I doubt he drafts a LB with the three top picks. I think he SHOULD, but he probably ain't gonna!

It really depends on who the defensive coordinator is.  In Boyer's current defense, a stud MLB/ILB isn't really necessary.  But if we get a new DC and move to a more traditional 4-3, then yes, MLB becomes a big need.  My gut says that whoever the DC is, we will continue to run hybrid/multiple defenses and I don't think MLB is going to be a priority.  But we'll see.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:31 pm

Okay, here's my first stab at it. Going in blind with no research on any of the prospects, although I do remember seeing some of these names in the mocks last year.

Traded down with KC from 52 to 62 and picked up a 3rd next year.

#62 CB Garrett Williams (valued at 62).

#77 TE Sam LaPorta (valued at 74).

#84 LB DeMarvion Overshown (valued at 79).

#237 C Caleb Murphy (valued at 228).

DRAFT GRADE: B

Eagles selected Sydney Brown at 63, he might be a better player/fit for this D, I'm not sure. Forbes was taken by the Packers at 45 so I had no shot at him. I just tried to take the highest rated players at the positions of need, basically. I don't like trading down nearly as much as Hal does for fear of missing the players I want.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:28 am

Henry Too'Too is a really intriguing LB. He's small, but he's a fast, relentless player and is stronger than he looks. I bet he does well at the Combine.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:07 am

JMP wrote:Henry Too'Too is a really intriguing LB.  He's small, but he's a fast, relentless player and is stronger than he looks.  I bet he does well at the Combine.

I've actually gone the other way on him. The more info I get the less I like.

Then again there seems to be a lot of shrimpy LBs in this draft who can't get off blocks, will be physically overwhelmed at the NFL level, and aren't even that great in coverage. At least, according to every scouting report I've been reading.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:20 am

DolFan 316 wrote:
JMP wrote:Henry Too'Too is a really intriguing LB.  He's small, but he's a fast, relentless player and is stronger than he looks.  I bet he does well at the Combine.

I've actually gone the other way on him. The more info I get the less I like.

Then again there seems to be a lot of shrimpy LBs in this draft who can't get off blocks, will be physically overwhelmed at the NFL level, and aren't even that great in coverage. At least, according to every scouting report I've been reading.

That seems to be the modern-day LB. Most of them are just glorified safeties that can't cover.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:23 am

My dream draft would be if Emmanuel Forbes and Darnell Washington were both still there at 52. I would trade up to 53, nab both of them, and call it a day Cool

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:15 am

DolFan 316 wrote:My dream draft would be if Emmanuel Forbes and Darnell Washington were both still there at 52. I would trade up to 53, nab both of them, and call it a day Cool

Yes, please! cheers

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:35 am

Ok, first, no trades best I can do:

(52) Kelee Ringo, CB Georgia
Need a starter quality CB to replace the departing B. Jones, arguably our biggest need.

(77) Sam LaPorta, TE, Iowa
Replaces the departing Gesicki and a better system fit most likely; could he surprise like former Iowa TE George Kittle did?

(84) Blake Freeland, OT BYU

OT is the last of the 3 big needs

(237) Hunter Luepke, FB North Dakota State

This system uses a FB, BPA

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:55 am

Now, the wheel and deal attempt:

(52) Eli Ricks, CB Alabama

Several trade offers but the #42 player is on the board at a need position, so nab him.

(77) traded to IND for (79), (179), 2024 4th
(79) to JAX along with that 2024 4th for (88), JAX 2024 3rd
(84) to Jests for (112), (183), NYJ 2024 3rd. Now 2 3rd rounders next year.

(88) Blake Freeland, OT BYU

(112) Brevyn Spann-Ford, TE Minnesota

(179) to WAS for (191), (232), (250)

(183) to LAR for (187), 2025 7th

(187) Charlie Jones, WR Purdue
BPA pick

(191) Kenny McIntosh, RB Georgia
same. this time a need position

(232) Jaren Hall, QB BYU
(237) Luepke, FB
(250) Nick Saldiveri, OT, Old Dominion

two 3rd rounders in 2024 added along with a 7th in 2025.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:09 am

Watching the NFLN Senior Bowl practice recaps, and two players have caught my eye so far:

RB Tyjae Spears (Tulane) and OL Cody Mauch (North Dakota State)

Spears is smaller than I'd like at 5'9", 205 (about the same size as Mostert), but he looks like an ideal fit for the Miami offense - quick to the hole, razor sharp cuts, can run inside and outside, great speed. He also had a couple of decent reps in pass protection drills. He caught 48 passes in his 4-year career, so he can catch. As a senior, he totaled 1837 yards from scrimmage with 21 total TDs. From what I've seen online, he is expected to have 4.4 speed. I think he'll go somewhere in rounds 3-5, and right now he might be my #1 Phins target at RB.

Mauch is a big boy (6'6") that showed good footwork and a strong base in one one one drills. I saw an interview with him and he is a well-spoken, cool dude. He has long red hair and is missing his two front teeth, and is practicing with his big belly out! LOL He is this year's Quinn Meinerz. He's an OT but they'd been giving him some looks inside this week, even at center. He started the last two seasons at LT, and allowed just 2 sacks in his 4-year career. He has also played RG and RT. I think he's a likely third or fourth rounder.

JMP
Admin

HalCHorn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:28 am

JMP wrote:Spears is smaller than I'd like at 5'9", 205 (about the same size as Mostert), but he looks like an ideal fit for the Miami offense - quick to the hole, razor sharp cuts, can run inside and outside, great speed.  He also had a couple of decent reps in pass protection drills.  He caught 48 passes in his 4-year career, so he can catch.  As a senior, he totaled 1837 yards from scrimmage with 21 total TDs.  From what I've seen online, he is expected to have 4.4 speed.  I think he'll go somewhere in rounds 3-5, and right now he might be my #1 Phins target at RB.

As long as the player is over 200, size doesn't matter that much to me at RB. Teams in general and this team in particular just don't run enough for smaller backs to get worn down anyway. Spears averaged a ridiculous 6.8 yards per carry in college  Shocked but was hardly used as a receiver. That may not matter in this offense but he would need to prove to me somehow that he can at least catch the ball if need be.

Mauch is a big boy (6'6") that showed good footwork and a strong base in one one one drills.  I saw an interview with him and he is a well-spoken, cool dude.  He has long red hair and is missing his two front teeth, and is practicing with his big belly out!  LOL He is this year's Quinn Meinerz.  He's an OT but they'd been giving him some looks inside this week, even at center.  He started the last two seasons at LT, and allowed just 2 sacks in his 4-year career.  He has also played RG and RT.   I think he's a likely third or fourth rounder.

Not sure I'd take him if he's another Meinerz. According to PFR Meinerz is...not good at all. There has to be *some* reason the Broncos' offense was horrible and it can't all be Russell Wilson's fault.

Have any players had awful practices and look like they don't belong? Because that's who Grier is going to draft while ignoring any of the standouts, guaranteed. I'll never forget seeing Derek Hagan dropping passes left and right during Senior Bowl practices and thinking, "I feel sorry for fans of the team that drafts HIM!" and of course this team did it. Evil or Very Mad

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:44 am

What do you guys think of CB Tyrique Stevenson? PFF loved that pick more than any other I did in my latest mock.

Mauch BTW was chosen before the Fins' first pick (52) both times I have done a mock today so far. The Titans got him at 41, and then the Pats took him at 46.

In this last mock I did I traded down from 52 to 55 with the Lions, picking up a 4th next year. Then I traded down again from 55 to 62 with KC, picking up yet another 4th in 2024 as well as #123. Then I traded down AGAIN with the Seahawks down to 82, picking up a third 4th next year and #122. Hal is rubbing off on me Laughing

Finally at 77 I took a player, LB Demarion Overshown. At 83 I got Stevenson, and at 84 took OT Dawand Jones.

At 122 I took edge rusher Colby Wooden and then got Spears at 123 just because of Jmp. Finally at 240 I took FB Hunter Luepke.

My overall grade was B+ with the Stevenson pick getting an A-grade. PFR didn't like the Wooden and Spars picks though, giving them a C+ and C grade. Every other pick and trade got a B- or better.

DolFan 316

HalCHorn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:12 pm

I am somewhat torn on what draft strategy the Phins should follow. Trade down for more picks next year, or go for the most impactful player this year and let next year take care of itself?

This is PFN Mock by the way...

It can be done if everything falls correctly....

I traded down on the 2nd round pick, and then traded that pick down again, and then on both the 3rds I traded down. And then I stopped... and picked these players....

94. Tyler Steen OT Alabama - This guy is solid at the very least, and he is fairly athletic.
108. Kenny McIntosh RB Georgia - I am going back and forth on wanting the Phins to pick Achane or Mac.
128. Mike Morris EDGE Michigan - I would love Zach Harrison, but he is routinely going in the 2nd or early 3rd round. Morris is a powerful DE and I suspect he will be better in the NFL than he was at Mich.
149. Nick Broeker OG Ole Miss - I suspect Broeker will be the instant starter at LG, but if not, he will be an effective backup OG and can play OT if needed.
178. Roschon Johnson RB Texas - Assuming Miami only re-signs Mostert or Wilson, they COULD DOUBLE UP on RB... I would faint, fall out, and then revive, and faint again... If Grier ever drafted two RBs in the same draft but... Johnson was the highest rated player on the board at #178 and I ALMOST went for Safety Hellams out of Bama but... With Mostert (or Wilson), Mac and Johnson, the Phins would be set at RB IMHO.
240. Luke Ford TE Illinois - I took a big (slow) TE who can help block and has a big catch radius.

And landed these picks for next year... I am almost to the point of declaring that with this load of draft ammo and what the Phins already have, EVEN GRIER could not mess the draft up... but.... Grier gonna Grier!
Neutral

2024 DEN 3rd
2024 CIN 3rd
2024 TEN 3rd
2024 TEN 4th
2024 MIA 4th
2024 DEN 5th
2024 KC 5th

This amount of picks would be a big'ol EFF U to Goodell in the 2024 draft. Very Happy
finfanatic
finfanatic

JMP, DolFan 316 and HalCHorn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:47 pm

Ah, yes! I am pleased to see the trade down for loads of ammo strategy catching on! Well done Dolfan and Finfanatic! :-)

Stevenson is a good prospect. Good year to be looking CB. Spears was dynamite at Tulane. Another sleeper to look at is DeWayne McBride, under the radar a bit at UAB.

In my latest run-through
Got ATL to give me 75, 110, 113 and next year's 3rd for # 52
Took Sam LaPorta at # 75, TE, Iowa
TN gave me 149. 230, 2023 3rd and 4th and 2024 4th for 77
NYJ gave me 112, 179 and next year's 3rd for 84
Took Kendre Miller, HB, TCU at 110
Took Joe Tippmann, C, Wisconsin at 113
Took Cam Jones, OLB, Indiana at 114
Took Jaelyn Duncan, OT, Maryland at 149
Took 184 and 226 from LAS for 179
Took Clayton Tune, QB, Houston at 184
Took Warren McClendon, OL, Georgia at 226
Took Kahlef Hailasse, CB, Western Kentucky at 230
finally, took Lehpke, FB, ND St at 240

Really wanted to address CB more than that, and wanted more of a MLB than Jones who will likely be OLB, but now have 3 3rd rounders and a 4th rounder added for next year plus a 4th in 2025.
I have now been surpassed in accumulating picks for the future by you guys! I must up my game next time!

HalCHorn

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:05 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:What do you guys think of CB Tyrique Stevenson? PFF loved that pick more than any other I did in my latest mock.

Mauch BTW was chosen before the Fins' first pick (52) both times I have done a mock today so far. The Titans got him at 41, and then the Pats took him at 46.

In this last mock I did I traded down from 52 to 55 with the Lions, picking up a 4th next year. Then I traded down again from 55 to 62 with KC, picking up yet another 4th in 2024 as well as #123. Then I traded down AGAIN with the Seahawks down to 82, picking up a third 4th next year and #122. Hal is rubbing off on me Laughing

Finally at 77 I took a player, LB Demarion Overshown. At 83 I got Stevenson, and at 84 took OT Dawand Jones.

At 122 I took edge rusher Colby Wooden and then got Spears at 123 just because of Jmp. Finally at 240 I took FB Hunter Luepke.

My overall grade was B+ with the Stevenson pick getting an A-grade. PFR didn't like the Wooden and Spars picks though, giving them a C+ and C grade. Every other pick and trade got a B- or better.

It does seem like Mauch is now projected higher than what I originally thought.

Dawand Jones is a literal mountain of a man. His wingspan is over 7 feet! Shocked

The hype around Stevenson has surprised me. I saw most of his games at UM and always viewed him as a good player - just not really anything special. But he has wowed scouts during the Senior Bowl practices and his stock seems to be skyrocketing, possibly moving him into round one.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:08 am

Yeah Mauck is rocketing up the rankings.

One guy who PFN ( on their mock draft simulator rankings) has downgraded is OT Connor Galvin? What happened?

I think it is likely some of the OTs are gonna be available LATE... still a long way to go for the draft but...

Like Miami's OT Zion Nelson. One draft scouting board has him #10 OT and PFN has him as a 6th or 7th rounder???

Steve Avila from TCU is interesting. He plays C but I have seen him listed as OG.  PFN has him going early 2nd to mid 2nd round.  For a guy whom scouts say "needs work" and "has potential" that seems sorta high to me.

There are also a couple of OGs who look like they might be worthy of a look in the 6th or 7th. Ogunyibi from Texas A&M, another Chattanooga OG MClendon Curtiss (Remember Cole Strange), and I have been looking at Jerome Carvin from Tenn.... He's not Trey Smith good, but for a 7th round pick, he is worthy of that I think.

Depends on what the Phins do in free agency for the Oline, but maybe they need to get skill position players early, and then look for Oline late??

Who knows?

EDIT To Add: I forgot to add on Stevenson... I used to think he would be a good pick in the 2nd, but I am starting to look at him like JMP as in "not great and nothing out of the ordinary". As of now, unless Forbes or Ricks falls, I have the Phins looking at CB later. One guy whose stock seems to have risen is Deonte Banks. Nice athlete but he is sorta like Stevenson to me. I guess after the combine when the official 40 times are in, we will know how fast these guys are, but... How many fleet footed DBs have we seen who can run with anyone but have the ball skills of a sack of potatoes? Iggy anyone??? Shocked Laughing

Anyone know anything about Julius Brents CB from Kansas State I think?? 6'4" is a big CB. If he times out well in the 40, he will not be available in the 6th or 7th IMO.
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:57 am

I think Brents eventually goes much earlier than the current mocks have him going.

Riley Moss is a favorite mid round sleeper CB of mine. Physical tools are there, just depends on coaching.

Curtiss of Chattanooga is another versatile O-lineman I've been hearing a lot about also. After Cole Strange made the jump, could be.....

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next