The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAFT THREAD DAY 3

+6
Killah Sith
rightchea
white1
Umix10
finskev
JMP
10 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

DRAFT THREAD DAY 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: DRAFT THREAD DAY 3

Post by Umix10 Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:36 pm

I’m hoping that we hit with all of them! I know that’s highly unlikely but Miami has been covering a lot of firsts since last year so we might!

The scariest thing is. Miami has still got ammo next season to really turn the NFL inside out. I am seriously hoping these pan out and Grier gets Exec of the year
Umix10
Umix10

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:38 pm

Class act:

Taybor Pepper
✔
@TayborSnapping

So very happy for @bferguson50 and his family. I’ve known Blake and his brother Reid since 2011. They are like brothers to me. This is the business of the NFL! Everyone has an opportunity to make their mark!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:40 pm

Umix10 wrote:I’m hoping that we hit with all of them!  I know that’s highly unlikely but Miami has been covering a lot of firsts since last year so we might!

The scariest thing is. Miami has still got ammo next season to really turn the NFL inside out.  I am seriously hoping these pan out and Grier gets Exec of the year

I honestly think every one of the players makes the final roster, and most of them will contribute as rookies. Did a great job of improving the roster with talent, toughness, versatility and intelligence.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:44 pm

Remember during the season when the Phins traded for Aqib Talib and a 5th rounder? They used that 5th to move up to get Weaver. Brilliant!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:48 pm

Okay, so here's what my day's been like. I went into Wal Mart and found out that now...THEY'RE TELLING EVERYBODY WHICH DIRECTION TO GO DOWN EACH AND EVERY AISLE Shocked Shocked Shocked I kid you not, this was a thing. Each aisle had a "DO NOT ENTER" floor sign on one end and a "SHOP THIS WAY" sign at the other end, with a helpful arrow pointing towards the "DO NOT ENTER" sign, because apparently we're no longer considered adults anymore. The GF was in there yesterday morning and said none of this was there at that time, meaning they did it literally overnight. The absolute dumbest part is, they didn't do this FOR OVER FIVE WEEKS but NOW all of a sudden people are going to get the virus if they go down an aisle the "wrong way". This comes right when my state governor announced that all "non-essential" businesses will be reopened at the end of the month BTW.

Sorry, I just had to vent. As you were.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:55 pm

I'm actually glad they drafted a long snapper. I have said for years that this team will not win a playoff game until every last member of the infamous '07 squad was gone, but Denney just kept hanging on and on and on. Now he's finally outta here, and at least Grier spent a 6th on someone who will have an actual role as opposed to just some random jamoke who might not even make the team.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:57 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:Okay, so here's what my day's been like. I went into Wal Mart and found out that now...THEY'RE TELLING EVERYBODY WHICH DIRECTION TO GO DOWN EACH AND EVERY AISLE Shocked Shocked Shocked I kid you not, this was a thing. Each aisle had a "DO NOT ENTER" floor sign on one end and a "SHOP THIS WAY" sign at the other end, with a helpful arrow pointing towards the "DO NOT ENTER" sign, because apparently we're no longer considered adults anymore. The GF was in there yesterday morning and said none of this was there at that time, meaning they did it literally overnight. The absolute dumbest part is, they didn't do this FOR OVER FIVE WEEKS but NOW all of a sudden people are going to get the virus if they go down an aisle the "wrong way". This comes right when my state governor announced that all "non-essential" businesses will be reopened at the end of the month BTW.

Living here in Long Island, NY, my local grocery store has been doing that for the last month or so. It's a pain in the ass!!!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:59 pm

Ravens took WR James Proche, by the way.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:01 pm

Interesting:

Tom Pelissero
✔
@TomPelissero

After the draft, the virtual offseason continues:

20 teams begin their programs Monday, with four -- the #Ravens, #Dolphins, #Eagles and #Bucs -- conducting virtual workouts as well.

Club facilities still closed, but all 32 teams taking advantage of the "virtual period."

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:01 pm

Armando Salguero
✔
@ArmandoSalguero

One thing to remember about RB Matt Breida: He is signed under restricted tender of $3.259M this season. But unless Dolphins re-sign, he's a free agent after 2020.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:04 pm

JMP wrote:Living here in Long Island, NY, my local grocery store has been doing that for the last month or so.  It's a pain in the ass!!!

I saw a couple of people completely disregarding it, and cheered them on. In my mind, not out loud. Yup, that'll really work wonders after five weeks, it's like closing the stable doors after the horses have escaped Rolling Eyes

I adopted the strategy of backing into aisles at the "DO NOT ENTER" end so if anybody "caught" me committing this heinous crime I could pretend I was going in the direction the "SHOP THIS WAY" arrow told me like a good little sheep.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:08 pm

Wanogho finally off the board, to the Eagles.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:09 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:

I adopted the strategy of backing into aisles at the "DO NOT ENTER" end so if anybody "caught" me committing this heinous crime I could pretend I was going in the direction the "SHOP THIS WAY" arrow told me like a good little sheep.

LOL I did that a couple of times last week! Very Happy

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:11 pm

Still think they need to take a RB. It's not as if they've got any other crying needs and only one 7th round pick.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:12 pm

JMP wrote:
DolFan 316 wrote:

LOL I did that a couple of times last week!  Very Happy

LMAO!!! I guess great minds think alike cheers cheers cheers

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:17 pm

I was just about to say that the Phins should pick up Isaiah Rodgers (CB from UMass) as a returner, and the Colts picked him.

So yeah, I want WR or RB with the next pick: RB Eno Benjamin or Michael Warren, Ohio State WRs WR KJ Hill or Binjimen Victor.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by finskev Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:17 pm

Don't take away our Fun, We have two picks Left, 246 & 251. Very Happy

finskev

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:18 pm

I think all these backs and receivers from my first post are all available too:

WR - Easop Winston, Juwan Johnson, Lawrence Cager

RB - Benny LeMay

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:23 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:Okay, so here's what my day's been like. I went into Wal Mart and found out that now...THEY'RE TELLING EVERYBODY WHICH DIRECTION TO GO DOWN EACH AND EVERY AISLE Shocked Shocked Shocked I kid you not, this was a thing. Each aisle had a "DO NOT ENTER" floor sign on one end and a "SHOP THIS WAY" sign at the other end, with a helpful arrow pointing towards the "DO NOT ENTER" sign, because apparently we're no longer considered adults anymore. The GF was in there yesterday morning and said none of this was there at that time, meaning they did it literally overnight. The absolute dumbest part is, they didn't do this FOR OVER FIVE WEEKS but NOW all of a sudden people are going to get the virus if they go down an aisle the "wrong way". This comes right when my state governor announced that all "non-essential" businesses will be reopened at the end of the month BTW.

They are not doing anything like that to us here in GA but you have to wait in line though outside if there is more than 20 people inside

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:26 pm

rightchea wrote:They are not doing anything like that to us here in GA but you have to wait in line though outside if there is more than 20 people inside

To me that's even more absurd. Better not need to buy something if it's raining Rolling Eyes I guess it's our state governor's way of showing us who's boss after basically being forced to allow everybody to make money again. We'll see what people think about this if it keeps up through the summer. I can't imagine folks putting up with this garbage if it continues or gets even more ridiculous through July. You guys know this is how the puppet masters want us to live from now on, right?

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:30 pm

The longer this goes on, the easier it will be for these types of changes to become permanent.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:33 pm

From what it sounds like Curtis Weaver has strength and conditioning issues. Hope Miami can correct that. If they do he might be a steal

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:34 pm

The one way aisle is complete bullshit. Pretty much everyone in the store is paying it no mind, me included.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by finskev Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:34 pm

They are doing the Counting thing at Walmart here in SC, So I go when they open at 7:00 that way No Standing Outside. I Play Senior Softball and we can't start Playing until the Fields open back up when your outside and have plenty of social distancing.

finskev

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:34 pm

Tanagho was a complete steal. Eagles also got a nice deal with Hurts.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next