The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAFT THREAD DAY 3

+6
Killah Sith
rightchea
white1
Umix10
finskev
JMP
10 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

DRAFT THREAD DAY 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: DRAFT THREAD DAY 3

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:41 pm

JMP wrote:The longer this goes on, the easier it will be for these types of changes to become permanent.

It'll only be easy if people keep blindly going along with it. If enough people stand up for their rights on the other hand we could actually see positive change the other way. This lockdown was going to continue for at least another year before enough people raised a ruckus to get certain states to reopen stuff. I'm telling you, if enough of us let it be known that we're not having it, we can stop this. Trump is on our side. Summer is prime rioting/protesting season as it is, we're going to see more protesting in more areas of the nation than ever before, and I for one will be in full support of it. If even a million people protested what would the states do, arrest ALL of them? Issue shoot to kill orders? Because if that happens you'll see complete anarchy. I truly believe that once people discover that following all these random nonsensical rules is completely pointless, then all bets are off. There are already anti-vaccine protests, and Bill Gates is getting SAVAGED on his Instagram. More people are waking up by the day. That's why they're now having to be super-sneaky about instituting any new rules.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:41 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:
rightchea wrote:They are not doing anything like that to us here in GA but you have to wait in line though outside if there is more than 20 people inside

To me that's even more absurd. Better not need to buy something if it's raining Rolling Eyes I guess it's our state governor's way of showing us who's boss after basically being forced to allow everybody to make money again. We'll see what people think about this if it keeps up through the summer. I can't imagine folks putting up with this garbage if it continues or gets even more ridiculous through July. You guys know this is how the puppet masters want us to live from now on, right?

A lot of people are worried about a second wave of the COVID-19. To be honest if people are so scared they get vaccinated, if you thinks it a fake then get vaccinated. If people want to go back to their lives then get vaccinated. We all want our normal lives back then make sure it happens. If people are not willing to do anything about it, our lives will continue to be the same. That how I see it

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:45 pm

HalCHorn wrote:The one way aisle is complete bullshit.  Pretty much everyone in the store is paying it no mind, me included.

You know it's bullshit because if it was truly for everyone's own good and to protect our health it would've been instituted right from the start. It also wouldn't have been cowardly and covertly done overnight when people wouldn't be paying attention. It warms my heart that people are seeing it as the farce that it is.

The puppet masters were forced by we the people to concede that a 12-18 month lockdown wasn't actually necessary after all, so they've decided to make us pay for it. I'm telling you, if we keep up the resistance, we can force other "concessions" as well.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:49 pm

Back to the draft.....Cole McDonald got drafted by Titans.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:52 pm

Back to the draft...how about Thaddeus Moss with the next Phins pick, if he's there?

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:57 pm

rightchea wrote:A lot of people are worried about a second wave of the COVID-19. To be honest if people are so scared they get vaccinated, if you thinks it a fake then get vaccinated. If people want to go back to their lives then get vaccinated. We all want our normal lives back then make sure it happens. If people are not willing to do anything about it, our lives will continue to be the same. That how I see it

The ONLY way a second wave can POSSIBLY occur is if it was planned all along. And it has been. That's why the media's so sure of it, because they're in on the plan and have been all along. People are going to be sent the message that they followed all these rules for nothing, with the result being the exact same as if nobody followed any rules at all. We'll see how that goes over. Not real well, I suspect.

Also, a statistician has been tracking the rate of infection in every nation, and has come to the conclusion that the virus has spread at the exact same rate every time, regardless of whether a nation has instituted a lockdown or not, and also regardless of the lockdown severity. That means, as I figured all along, these lockdowns really are useless at stopping the spread and have only been done to take away our freedoms. PERIOD.

Also, Bill Gates (who has as much medical training as I do, which is none) has been put in charge of the vaccine, and thinks it's a swell idea to inject microchips into everyone (seriously) along with making a tracking collar/bracelet mandatory, along with REQUIRING everyone to show papers as proof of vaccination. Without these papers NOBODY will be allowed to have or hold a job, travel anywhere, or go into a store to buy anything. This is real, and enough people know about it to already start protesting. Not to mention the vaccine won't even be a thing until TWO waves of the virus have run its course, meaning it'll occur far too late to even do any good anyway. And it would only be for COVID-19, not any new virus or strain.

COVID 19 BTW stands for Confirmation Of Vaccine ID. Like everything else about the virus, this was planned from the start. China, the media, big tech, the World Health Organization and the EU are all cooperating to establish a worldwide fascist government.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:00 pm

I think they put Bill Gates in charge because he help cure polio

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:03 pm

Bills got Fromm and Colts got Eason? That's interesting. Pats seem to think Stidham's going to pick up where Brady left off, apparently.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:05 pm

rightchea wrote:I think they put Bill Gates in charge because he help cure polio

Um, polio got cured DECADES before anybody knew who Gates was. Google Dr. Jonas Salk.

No vaccination in human history has ever required the injection of microchips into the human body, or having to carry papers around as proof of vaccination. Why does this vaccine need any of that?

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:06 pm

So great to see Chris Mortensen. He's been through hell, and it's great to see him still doing his thing. A true class act.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:06 pm

A RB and Gordon are who I want with these last two picks, unless they're taken by other teams beforehand.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:07 pm

JMP wrote:So great to see Chris Mortensen.  He's been through hell, and it's great to see him still doing his thing.  A true class act.

Been through hell??? I missed that somehow. Elaborate, please.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:08 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:Bills got Fromm and Colts got Eason? That's interesting. Pats seem to think Stidham's going to pick up where Brady left off, apparently.

I think Hal may be right...I think the Pats are going to go after Andy Dalton. Or, they'll just give Stidham every chance to succeed. Getting those two TEs in the draft will sure help any QB they go with.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:09 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:
JMP wrote:So great to see Chris Mortensen.  He's been through hell, and it's great to see him still doing his thing.  A true class act.

He had throat cancer a few years ago. Supposedly it was stage 4...didn't think he would make it.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:09 pm

I don't see Stidham is gonna be good enough to replace Brady. I also don't think that the Pats have done enough to see progress and make it to the playoffs in the new season.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:11 pm

JMP wrote:
DolFan 316 wrote:

He had throat cancer a few years ago.  Supposedly it was stage 4...didn't think he would make it.

I remember that. Glad that he doing so well

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:11 pm

Yasir Durant and J.R. Reed still available.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:12 pm

rightchea wrote:I don't see Stidham is gonna be good enough to replace Brady. I also don't think that the Pats have done enough to see progress and make it to the playoffs in the new season.

Unfortunately, the new and nonsensical expanded playoffs will allow the Pats to sneak in even with 8 wins and maybe even 7. If the season is shortened they might even get in at 4-6 or something like that.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:16 pm

I don't think the Pats are going away just yet. They've had an excellent draft and really reloaded on both sides of the ball. QB is obviously the huge elephant in the room, but who knows how it will play out.

I thought all the AFC East teams killed it in the draft, by the way.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:20 pm

Looking at CB Javaris Davis and TE Thaddeus Moss with the next pick, maybe RB Salvon Ahmed (former teammate of Phins RB Myles Gaskin).

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:22 pm

Damn, safety JR Reed is still available. He has to be in play for the Phins too.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:23 pm

They haven't reloaded their weapons. Yeah they have two new TE and a good RB but what else do they have.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by finskev Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:24 pm

CBS is showing TE Hunter Bryant as the Highest rated player left in the Draft at 89. Played at Washington

Last edited by finskev on Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

finskev

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:25 pm

JMP wrote:Looking at CB Javaris Davis and TE Thaddeus Moss with the next pick, maybe RB Salvon Ahmed (former teammate of Phins RB Myles Gaskin).

I surprised that Moss is still available. He wasn't that bad of a player but he not the fastest. He definitely has his father hands but struggles to get open

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:29 pm

Moss is really a blocking TE. Very raw as a receiver. Good blocker.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next