The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRAFT THREAD DAY 3

+6
Killah Sith
rightchea
white1
Umix10
finskev
JMP
10 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

DRAFT THREAD DAY 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: DRAFT THREAD DAY 3

Post by HalCHorn Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:09 pm

Well, looking at the Pro Football Focus big board, FWIW:

2nd: Tua
26th: Weaver
55th: Noah Igbinoghene
89th: Robert Hunt
94th: Austin Jackson
115th: Raekwon
182: Brandon Jones
in the top 225.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:44 am

ONE WAY AISLES IN STORES!!!

No, I still can't get past that.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:47 am

DolFan 316 wrote:ONE WAY AISLES IN STORES!!!

No, I still can't get past that.

LOL...... I have heard a lot of people complaining about that but I think it stupid. to be honest

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:36 am

The one-way aisles thing is to ensure a little control over keeping people away from each other as much as possible. It's not that effective.

What they should do is one person per family per store. When I've gone, people are there with all 27 relatives and neighbors standing in the middle of the aisles like I don't have anything better to do with my fucking day than try to barrel my way through a white-trash blockade.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:54 am

Degarmo wrote:The one-way aisles thing is to ensure a little control over keeping people away from each other as much as possible.  It's not that effective.

What they should do is one person per family per store.  When I've gone, people are there with all 27 relatives and neighbors standing in the middle of the aisles like I don't have anything better to do with my fucking day than try to barrel my way through a white-trash blockade.

There's a sign on my Wal Mart saying one member of a household only, as per orders of the mayor. So of course all the women in town just stand in the middle of aisles chatting away with each other instead.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:45 pm

I don't think that the one person per family should be limited to this particular pandemic either. They could have a nice cage outside with a childcare zookeeper that watches them as the mother/father goes inside and does the shopping. Since adults can't help other adults discipline their children anymore, it's rough coming up with ways to knock down a little shit that's being a holy terror and make it look accidental. Razz

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:22 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:
Degarmo wrote:The one-way aisles thing is to ensure a little control over keeping people away from each other as much as possible.  It's not that effective.

What they should do is one person per family per store.  When I've gone, people are there with all 27 relatives and neighbors standing in the middle of the aisles like I don't have anything better to do with my fucking day than try to barrel my way through a white-trash blockade.

There's a sign on my Wal Mart saying one member of a household only, as per orders of the mayor. So of course all the women in town just stand in the middle of aisles chatting away with each other instead.

NOw that is outrageous

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9